Have a Pressing Question?
NACUBO’s subject matter experts offer guidance on any number of accounting and finance related questions for administrators at member institutions. We are pleased to make this member benefit available and will do our best to respond to your questions.
After you login, be sure to use the email address associated with your membership when submitting requests.
Did you know?
We have several self-service resources related to COVID-19 that may answer your immediate question while you wait for a response.
- COVID-19 Accounting Tutorials (Members-only)
- Checklists covering bursars and student accounts, business continuity, data analytics, debt management, and more.
- Tuition and College Costs
- Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund (HEERF) Resource Center
- Employer Tax Resources
- Returning to Work
- Telephone Town Halls (Free for Members and non-members)
- COVID-19 Webcasts (Free for Members)
- NACUBO Online Community (Members-only)
Visit our COVID-19 page for all the latest information for chief business officers and administrators.
- This benefit is available to NACUBO members only. To check eligibility please contact email@example.com.
- If you send an e-mail request and do not receive an automatic e-mail response acknowledging your request, please check to see if your spam blocker is activated.
- If you have already received a response to your request and need further clarification on the issue, we ask that you contact the NACUBO staff member who responded to your original request for follow-up.
- NACUBO experts are not financial advisors or attorneys and cannot provide legal advice. They provide general knowledge and information.
Interested in Joining NACUBO?
Our membership team is available to assist you with any additional questions you may have about joining NACUBO and our products and services.
- Membership: 202.861.2516
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org