Advance the conversation and gain visibility for the work you're doing by submitting a proposal to present content to the NACUBO audience. We are always on the lookout for knowledgeable speakers and writers on a variety of current topics, such as facilities, tax, budgeting, finance, and technology.
Fill a critical need for knowledge and be seen as a thought partner, while taking advantage of the opportunity to share effective strategies on how to manage some of the challenges facing higher education.
The following programs have formal calls for content. Please check their individual pages for submission deadlines and guidelines. If a page is not linked, there is no active call at the moment.
- Higher Education Accounting Forum —Call usually opens in October
- Planning, Budgeting, and Analytics Forum — Call usually opens in March
- Tax Forum — Call usually opens in March
- UBIT Workshop — Next call will be in 2024
- NACUBO 2024 Annual Meeting — Call usually opens in September
- Student Financial Services Conference — Call usually opens in September
When preparing a submission, try to include specific institutional case studies, and information that has applicability to a wide variety of attendees from many types of institutions. View examples of successful proposals.
We look forward to reading your proposal!