Top Five Higher Education Business Issues: Supporting and Maintaining the Workforce
In the fourth episode of a five-part series based on NACUBO’s Top Five Higher Education Business Issues of 2022 project, Liz Clark, NACUBO’s vice president, policy and research, speaks with Andy Brantley, president and CEO of CUPA-HR and Choi Halladay, deputy executive director of business operations at the Washington State Board for Community and Technical Colleges. Building on findings from the 2022 CUPA-HR Employee Retention Survey, they discuss “a recruitment and retention crisis” in higher education and the need for flexibility, innovation, and compassion as leaders seek to invest in their employees.
- NACUBO’s Top 5 Higher Education Business Issues of 2022
- CUPA-HR Employee Retention Survey
- Connect with Liz on LinkedIn
- Connect with Andy on LinkedIn
- Connect with Choi on LinkedIn