Each year, NACUBO recognizes individual and institutional excellence and achievement through its awards program. The NACUBO Awards Program was established to:
- Identify and encourage individual and institutional excellence in college and university business and financial management.
- Encourage and promote active participation in NACUBO’s programs and services.
- Identify individual and institutional role models, and contribute toward a positive perception of the business officer profession.
NACUBO is currently accepting nominations for the following awards. We encourage you to recognize excellence in management of college and university business and financial affairs by nominating your peers in the following areas:
- Rodney H. Adams Endowment Management Award. This award, which recognizes outstanding individual contributions to professional development activities related to university endowment and investment management, will be distributed during the 2020 Endowment and Debt Management Forum, to be held February 5-7, in Washington, DC.
- Student Financial Services Award. This award recognizes individuals dedicated to NACUBO's advocacy efforts and educational resources related to student financial services and will be recognized during the 2020 Student Financial Services Conference in Portland, OR on March 22-24.
- Daniel D. Robinson Accounting Award. To be awarded during the 2020 Higher Education and Accounting Forum, to be held April 5-7, in Seattle, WA, this award recognizes individuals who demonstrate leadership and a continuous commitment to the advancement of college and university accounting and reporting.
Nominate a Colleague
Do you know a dynamic and outstanding colleague in the areas of endowment management, accounting, or student financial services? If so, consider submitting a nomination that details their contributions and highlights their achievements. Nominations for these awards close on Friday, October 25. View Award Criteria
NACUBO has recognized institutions in a number of areas. See those who have won in the past.
NACUBO has also recognized individuals in a number of areas. See those who have won in the past.