How to Get Involved
- Business Officer Magazine readers are always interested in solutions that their peers have initiated. Share your strategies or your insights on current challenges and emerging trends.
- Present a session at a professional development program by submitting content.
- Find or Post a Job: Connect with top talent using this Web portal that has tools for job seekers and employers, including job postings and online resumes.
- Individual and Institutional Awards: Achieve recognition for individual or institutional excellence.
- Check out association research: NACUBO surveys offer maximum benefit to participants who complete them.
- Members can view many on-demand webcasts at reduced rates.
- Members can access more than 10 electronic discussion groups (listservs), which cover a variety of business and financial topics, in our Online Community.
- Members with topical expertise are invited to serve on the Accounting Principles Council, Student Financial Services Council, Sustainability Advisory Panel, and Tax Council.
- Various program planning and proposal review committees are created as needed. Express your interest by populating your member profile with areas of interest and expertise. Use Member Login, select Profile, then My Account and Edit Profile.