- How has price resistance impacted the overall business model?
- Has the use of technology (online, hybrid) impacted the way colleges and universities deliver instruction and the cost of that instruction?
- What opportunities exist beyond traditional degrees such as shorter certificates of competency or other new modes of credentialing?
- Shift in traditional attitudes towards institutions “going it alone,” resulting in partnerships, shared programs, and/or mergers.
- What techniques have been employed to lower the cost of administration?
- What new markets are being explored for students outside of traditional target markets?
- How have these overall trends been impacted by shared governance?
Did You Know?
NACUBO has created a new webcast bundle designed specifically for members at small institutions. This session along with two others plus a discount on a fourth session can save you more than $150! View live sessions, hear from experts, and earn credits, all without paying full price. Learn more.
Meet the Presenters
- Beth Reissenweber, chief financial officer, vice president for finance and administration, Augsburg University
- Stephen Schafer, vice president for finance & operations, Sarah Lawrence College
- Larry Ladd, director, National Higher Education Practice, Grant Thornton LLP
- Ankur Ponda (moderator), director, member engagement, NACUBO