Learn how to improve your sustainability efforts and gain insights on issues that pertain to a variety of topics including capital asset management and budgeting. Find out the right questions to ask and explore ideas your colleagues have incorporated.
Free Videos to Members! (Slight cost to others)
Finance and Facilities Leadership Series: Win-Win Strategies
View six, 30-minute videos, by yourself or in a group, to discuss potential opportunities and challenges facing institutions today. The videos are designed to help you gather nuggets of wisdom on issues that pertain to the expanding campus financial duties beyond the balance sheet
Free Podcasts Open to All!
Tune into these complimentary audio programs today. Subscribe on iTunes or stream directly from your computer.
Episode 8: Ruth Johnston on Transforming Administration to Support the Academic Mission
Episode 10: Fred Roger's on the ROI of Smart Sustainability
Episode 11: Wendell Brase on Performance Improvement at UC Irvine
Episode 18: Taking Action on Energy Impact at University of Washington with Policy Analyst Roel Hammerschlag
Roel Hammerschlag, Hammerschlag & Co. LLC
Business Officer magazine has many items
Note many articles on facilities, operations and energy efficiency at this link.
Check out the many campus success stories on a variety of efficiency issues from 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017.
Bring a poster to the 2018 NACUBO Annual Meeting in Long Beach.
- Highlight your campus efficiency success with a poster - great to share this information!
- Receive one registration discount (as long as not already registered).
- Amazing initiatives are occuring at your campus - others want to know!
- Share your poster in Long Beach and NACUBO will highlight your story throughout the year on our website.
- Great resource to use your poster internally at your own campus; many have noted the act of creating a poster and showing it internally has increased positive communication.