Valuable Webinars on Campus Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
- Deferred Maintenance Strategic Approaches to Success, Date Recorded January 17, 2018
- Preparing for Campus Protests and Civil Disobedience, Date Recorded: March 15, 2017.
- Public-Private Partnerships and the Elusive Off-Credit Treatment, Date Recorded: November 15, 2016.
- Managing Escalating Construction Costs in Higher Education, Date Recorded: October 27, 2016.
- Containing Cost and Risk with Renewables - the Power Purchase Agreement Story, Date Recorded: April 14, 2016.
- Turning Deferred Maintenance Challenges into Savings, Date Recorded: January 4, 2016.
- Bending the Deferred Maintenance Curve, The Value of Whole-Building Energy Retrofits, Date Recorded: December 1, 2015:
U.S. Department of Energy Better Buildings Higher Ed Sector Opportunities - document and tech demo opportunities, and encourage you to view newest Implementation Models:
Finance and Facilities Leadership Win Win Strategies
After compensation costs, the second highest expense at most campuses is operating the physical plant (meaning the maintenance, repair of campus buildings and grounds). With specialized knowledge of capital asset management and budgeting, chief business officers, as well as their staff, have a unique perspective that can make valuable contributions to improving facilities and student-led initiatives on-campus.
Learn how you can expand your knowledge base to create a conceptual facilities framework that can impact your campus for years to come. Tune into these 30-minute videos, by yourself or in a group, to discuss potential opportunities and challenges facing institutions today. The videos are designed to help you gather nuggets of wisdom on issues that pertain to the expanding campus financial duties beyond the balance sheet.
- NACUBO Members: Free!
- Non-Members: $49 Join Today!
Note - the informative sessions below are in the process of being loaded to a different platform - so check back after April 2018 to view them: