NACUBO gratefully acknowledges Dale Larson, University of Dallas for developing this page to assist the Controller's Office at small institutions in finding references and resources available on the Web.
- Securities and Exchange Commission - EDGAR, the Electronic Data Gathering, Analysis, and Retrieval system, performs automated collection, validation, indexing, acceptance, and forwarding of submissions by companies and others who are required by law to file forms with the SEC. For investment advisor monitoring, go to the Disclosure Reporting Page.
- Black-Scholes calculator for determining options value
- Oanda, The Currency Site, for foreign currency exchange rates
- MoneyCafe.com for prime interest rates (historical)
- British Bankers' Association for LIBOR (historical)
- The Federal Reserve Board for interest rates (daily and historical)
- Applicable Federal Rates (APR)
- Consumer Price Index (CPI) and cost of living analysis from the Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Nationally Recognized Municipal Securities Information Repositories (NRMSIRs)
- Guide Star - Form 990 search
Higher Education Associations and Related Organizations