2022 NACUBO-TIAA Study of Endowments
Data from the 2022 NACUBO-TIAA Study of Endowments (NTSE) are now available.
Please see the following resources for key data and findings from the NTSE:
- 2022 NTSE press release.
- Public tables from the 2022 and prior recent Studies.
- Presentation of key insights from the 2022 NTSE.
- Infographics with important data from the 2022 NTSE.
- Description and analysis of student-managed endowment funds.
- On-demand webcast on student-managed endowment funds.
- View the FREE on-demand: Overview of the Results of the 2022 NACUBO-TIAA Study of Endowments.
- Register for the 2023 NACUBO Endowment Leadership Series
- Attend the 2023 NACUBO Endowment Leadership Forum
- Other NACUBO Endowment Management resources.
- Frequently Asked Questions about college and university endowments.
- Historic Endowment Study Data for information from fiscal years 2021 to 1974.
- For further information, go to our NTSE Frequently Asked Questions page.
The full 2022 NTSE final report is available for purchase
- For an additional $500, you can purchase the 2022 NACUBO-TIAA Study of Endowments—Institution-Specific Dataset. This product allows NTSE readers to get a more granular look at the net investment returns, asset allocations, and effective spending rates of institutional respondents to the 2022 Study. The dataset contains anonymized detailed information for the U.S. respondents to the NTSE. It allows users to compare results by region, endowment size level, institution type, and other dimensions.
- We are pleased to offer the 2022 NACUBO Endowment Study of Canadian Institutions at no additional charge. The study collects endowment market values, investment returns, asset allocations, spending dollars, and spending rates from higher education institutions and institutionally related foundations in Canada.
Purchase the Dataset Access the Canadian Study
- NTSE Participants: All staff at participating institutions have complimentary access to the final report. If you need help in gaining report access, please send an email to NTSE@nacubo.org.
- NTSE Sponsors: All study sponsors have complimentary access to the final report. For instructions on how to access the study results, please email NTSE@nacubo.org.
- NTSE Products for Non-Participants: The complete study will be available for purchase and instant download from the NACUBO Online Bookstore.
NACUBO would like to thank the 2022 NTSE sponsors for their generous contributions, which make the NTSE production possible.
Graystone Consulting from Morgan Stanley, John W. Bristol & Co., Mason Investment Advisory Services, Inc.
- Purchase the 2022 NTSE final report
- Participate in the 2023 Endowment Study
- Sponsor the 2023 Endowment Study
Email NTSE@nacubo.org with questions regarding the study.