NACUBO Student Financial Services Policies and Procedures Report
The Student Financial Services (SFS) Policies and Procedures Report, examines various policies and procedures used by student financial services operations. This triennial survey collects information in areas regarding services provided to students, collection policies and account receivables, write-off policies, financial responsibility agreements, Veteran Affairs, student financial literacy, integrated services, and student information systems.
2022 Student Financial Services Policies and Procedures Report
The 2022 SFS Policies and Procedures Report, supported by TouchNet, was released on May 22, 2023.
How to Access the Report
If you were a participating institution, you can access your complimentary copy by following the instructions below:
- Go to https://www.nacubo.org/Login
- Enter your institutional email address and password.
- If you are not automatically redirected to your member profile page, click on the “My Profile” link at the top of the NACUBO homepage.
- Select the Research Studies link from the menu on the left side of your account profile page.
- Select Access Online Research.
- Under Online Research Index, select the 2022 Student Financial Services Policies and Procedures Report.
- Select the Download this PDF link to save a copy of the report to your system.
If your institution did not participate in the study, the report is available for purchase.
Director, Student Financial Services and Educational Programs
Senior Director, Research and Policy Analysis