(Washington, DC) – The National Association of College and University Business Officers is pleased to announce the 2020-21 class of the NACUBO Fellows Program.
Sixteen promising higher education professionals from colleges and universities across the country have been selected for the intensive leadership development program. Over the next year, NACUBO Fellows will work with higher education presidents, provosts, chief business officers (CBOs), and other experts as they expand their management, communications, and leadership skills and learn from the experiences of others.
NACUBO welcomes the following finance and business officers as 2020-21 Fellows:
- Greg Argueta, University of Texas at Dallas, assistant vice president, accounting and financial reporting
- Eric Barger, University of Portland, associate vice president for finance and controller
- Denise Brown-Cornelius, Bellarmine University, assistant vice president for business affairs
- Barbara Cevallos, University of Massachusetts System, assistant vice president and university controller
- Dina Farrell, Portland Community College, associate vice president of finance
- Tom Fusciello, Trinity College, assistant vice president, construction, facilities and operations
- Julie Hopwood, Ball State University, associate vice president, business and auxiliary services
- Jason Hornberger, University of Kansas, senior associate vice provost for finance
- Jason Knoch, Princeton University, assistant vice president, financial services
- Teresa Krafcisin, Loyola University Chicago, senior associate vice president and controller
- Raysa Leer, University of the District of Columbia, executive director for business affairs
- Stephen Mackey, California State University, Monterey Bay, associate vice president for finance
- Jeff Margheim, Stetson University, associate vice president for finance and risk management
- Usha Mathew, University of Houston-Clear Lake, associate vice president, finance
- John McCall, Texas A&M University, associate vice president for finance and controller
- Michael Mueller, University of Texas Rio Grande Valley, senior associate vice president, financial planning and resource development
The NACUBO Fellows Program is a proven launching pad to career growth. In the four years NACUBO has offered the leadership development program, more than a dozen graduates have been promoted to senior leadership positions.
“Strengthening and diversifying the pool of business and finance leaders in higher education is part of NACUBO’s DNA,” said NACUBO President and CEO Susan Whealler Johnston. “We are honored to welcome these impressive new NACUBO Fellows and look forward to helping them grow as leaders over the course of the next year.”
For more information on the NACUBO Fellows Program, please contact Elizabeth LaRocca at email@example.com. For media inquiries, please contact Katy McCreary at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The National Association of College and University Business Officers (NACUBO) is a membership organization representing more than 1,900 colleges and universities across the country. The association's mission is to advance the economic vitality, business practices, and support of higher education institutions in pursuit of their missions.