Hear thought leaders and experts explore issues and topics about the CBO role and what's in store for the future in this interview-style podcast series.
New episodes of CBO Speaks are available every three weeks.
NACUBO In Brief
Hear colleagues, experts, and industry leaders explore issues, provide best practices, and offer solutions to issues in higher education.
New episodes of NACUBO In Brief are available as they are recorded.
So What is a Podcast?
A podcast is essentially a radio show that you can get on the internet.
2 Ways to Listen
- Listen to a podcast through a website like ours (this is called streaming).
- To stream from your computer or a Windows tablet, click on CBO Speaks or NACUBO In Brief.
- Then click the episode you want to listen to and turn up your computer speakers.
- Download a podcast, which means you're saving it on your phone, or tablet, or computer, and you can listen to it anytime, even without an internet connection.
- For iPhones and iPads, use the Podcasts app from App Store (it comes installed on newer devices). In the Podcasts app, search for CBO Speaks and/or NACUBO In Brief and then hit subscribe.
- For Android phones and tablets, try the Stitcher app from Google Play. In Stitcher, search for CBO Speaks and/or NACUBO In Brief and click the plus sign (+) to add it to your Favorites List. Now go to the Favorites List. Tell it to download new episodes by clicking the gear in the upper right corner.
Still Having Issues?
Watch this fun video with Ira and Mary from This American Life.
Vice President, Digital Engagement
8:45 am–4:45 pm ET