We are pleased to welcome the 2022-23 Board of Directors, chaired by Nicole Trufant, vice president and chief financial officer, Colby College.
The board officers are—
- Nicole Trufant, board chair; vice president and chief financial officer, Colby College
- Russ Hannah, board vice chair; senior associate vice chancellor for finance and chief financial officer, Arkansas State University
- Kelly Fox, board secretary; executive vice president for administration and finance, Georgia Tech
- Susan Scroggins, immediate past chair; senior vice president, Valparaiso University
New members of the board include—
- Dawn Alston, vice president for business and financial affairs and chief financial officer, Spelman College
- Tashni-Ann Dubroy, executive vice president and chief operating officer, Howard University
- Choi Halladay, deputy executive director of business operations, Washington State Board for Community and Technical Colleges
- Shari Mayer, associate comptroller, Carleton College
- José Rodriguez, vice president and chief information officer, Pomona College
- Guadalupe Valencia-Skanes, vice president for finance and administration and chief financial officer, Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center El Paso
- Noel Sloan, senior vice president for administration and finance and chief financial officer, Texas Tech University
NACUBO’s board sets the strategic direction for the association and provides advice and oversight during and between its regular meetings. Thank you to all our board members—we look forward to a productive year.