Each year, NACUBO recognizes individual and institutional excellence and achievement through its awards program. The NACUBO Awards Program was established to:
- Identify and encourage individual and institutional excellence in college and university business and financial management.
- Encourage and promote active participation in NACUBO’s programs and services.
- Identify individual and institutional role models, and contribute toward a positive perception of the business officer profession.
NACUBO is currently accepting nominations for the following awards. The awards will be presented at the NACUBO 2019 Annual Meeting in Austin, TX. We encourage you to recognize excellence in management of college and university business and financial affairs by nominating your peers in the following areas:
- Distinguished Business Officer Award. This award recognizes individuals that have shown outstanding achievement and extraordinary service both to NACUBO and to institutions of higher learning over an extended period of time.
- Service to NACUBO Award. This award recognizes individuals that have contributed to NACUBO professional development activities as well as the association's publication programs.
- Excellence in Sustainability Award. This award recognizes institutions that have demonstrated excellence and innovation in a specific process, innovation, or program that embraces the full range of sustainability leadership: financial, facilities, operational, environmental, community, and climate.
Nominations must be received by Friday, March 8.
NACUBO has recognized institutions in a number of areas. See those who have won in the past.
NACUBO has also recognized individuals in a number of areas. See those who have won in the past.