Each year, NACUBO recognizes individual and institutional excellence and achievement through its awards program. The NACUBO Awards Program was established to:
- Identify and encourage individual and institutional excellence in college and university business and financial management.
- Encourage and promote active participation in NACUBO’s programs and services.
- Identify individual and institutional role models, and contribute toward a positive perception of the business officer profession.
NACUBO is now accepting nominations for the 2019 NACUBO Awards in the areas of endowment management, accounting, and student financial services!
- Student Financial Services Award - This award recognizes individuals dedicated to NACUBO's advocacy efforts and educational resources related to student financial services and will be recognized during the 2019 Student Financial Services Conference.
- Daniel D. Robinson Accounting Award - To be awarded during the 2019 Higher Education Accounting Forum, this award recognizes leadership and continuous commitment to college and university accounting and reporting.
Each award recipient will receive a complimentary registration to the meeting where they will be recognized.
Nominations for the three NACUBO awards must be submitted by email using this form. Be sure to clearly identify the award for which the nomination is being submitted and current contact information for the nominee. Upon receipt of the nomination, NACUBO will contact individuals to notify them of their nomination.The completed form should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Include in the subject line of the email: 2019 NACUBO Awards Submission. The deadline for nominations is October 26, 2018.
Questions? Contact Member Services at 202.861.2515 or by email.
NACUBO has recognized institutions in a number of areas. See those who have won in the past.
NACUBO has also recognized individuals in a number of areas. See those who have won in the past.