Each year, NACUBO recognizes individual and institutional excellence and achievement through its awards program. The NACUBO Awards Program was established to:
- Identify and encourage individual and institutional excellence in college and university business and financial management.
- Encourage and promote active participation in NACUBO’s programs and services.
- Identify individual and institutional role models, and contribute toward a positive perception of the business officer profession.
Nominations for the 2019 NACUBO Awards in the areas of endowment management, accounting, and student financial services is now closed.
- Rodney H. Adams Endowment Management Award - This award honors the best in university endowment and investment management and will be recognized during the 2019 Endowment and Debt Management Forum.
- Student Financial Services Award - This award recognizes individuals dedicated to NACUBO's advocacy efforts and educational resources related to student financial services and will be recognized during the 2019 Student Financial Services Conference.
- Daniel D. Robinson Accounting Award - To be awarded during the 2019 Higher Education Accounting Forum, this award recognizes leadership and continuous commitment to college and university accounting and reporting.
NACUBO has recognized institutions in a number of areas. See those who have won in the past.
NACUBO has also recognized individuals in a number of areas. See those who have won in the past.