How to Get Involved
- Business Officer Magazine readers are always interested in solutions that their peers have initiated. Share your strategies or your insights on current challenges and emerging trends.
- Career Headquarters: Connect with top talent using this Web portal that has tools for job seekers and employers, including job postings and online resumes.
- Individual and Innovation Awards: Achieve recognition for individual or institutional excellence. Nominations are due each April.
- Check out association research: NACUBO surveys offer maximum benefit to participants who complete them.
- Members can view many on-demand webcasts at no charge.
- Members can access more than 10 electronic discussion groups (listservs) which cover a variety of business and financial topics.
- NACUBO primary representatives are eligible to serve on the four constituent councils: Community Colleges Council, Comprehensive and Doctoral Institutions Council, Research Universities Council, and Small Institutions Council. Please contact the staff liaison to each council.
- Members with topical expertise are invited to serve on the Accounting Principles Council, Sustainability Advisory Panel, and Tax Council.
- Present a session at a professional development program by submitting content.