A Member Login is needed to access a variety of NACUBO services and products. The following steps will guide you through the process of creating a new account.
- Click Member Login in the upper right of any page on the NACUBO website.
- Click the "Don't have an account? Create one in moments!" link.
- Enter your work e-mail address and click Search. If no match is found for your e-mail address, you do not have a Member Login and will need to proceed to the next step. If a match is found, go back to the login page by clicking Member Login and click the Forgot your password? link.
- Select your institution/organization from the list. There may be multiple institutions/organizations listed. (Please note: the address listed in the Location column is the main address for your institution/organization. It is not your mailing address.)
- Click Create an Account.
- Enter your information and click Save. All bolded fields are required. (Please note: the address and phone number listed are the main address and phone number for your institution/organization. You will be able to add your address and phone number later.)
- Your account has been created. You will receive an e-mail with a link to set your password. Once logged in, you may add an additional address or phone number if they are different from your institution/organization's address and phone number.