As American colleges and universities, large and small, public and private, urban and rural, selective and open access, face increasing economic challenges, chief business officers and their teams need to understand all sources of revenue and get increasing visibility on institutional costs. This webcast will explore and discuss how ratings agencies rate colleges and universities and how bonds are priced depending on rating actions. Use this information to inform your internal and external constituencies about the impact of operational and strategic decisions on your organization's financial health.
Meet the Presenters
- Bianca Gaytan-Burrell, director, Standard & Poor’s
- Mary Peloquin-Dodd, associate vice chancellor for finance & administration and university treasurer, North Carolina State University
- Lee White, executive vice president, George K. Baum & Company
- Craig Woody, vice chancellor, business & financial affairs, University of Denver
- Bob Shea, senior fellow, finance and campus management, NACUBO