Each year, we recognize individual and institutional excellence and achievement in higher education business and finance with NACUBO Awards.
The program was established to identify and encourage individual and institutional excellence in college and university business and financial management, promote active participation in NACUBO’s programs and services, identify individual and institutional role models, and contribute to a positive perception of the business officer profession.
Photo: Alice Turbiville, Assistant Vice President for Finance and Controller, Swarthmore College, accepts a NACUBO Excellence in Sustainability Award in 2019.
John D. Walda Pathfinder Award
NACUBO's highest honor, the John D. Walda Pathfinder Award, is selected by board officers periodically. This award was created in 2012 to honor individuals “whose lives and careers in higher education business management are inspirations to college and university business officers.”
- Daniel D. Robinson Accounting Award Recipients
- Distinguished Business Officer Award Recipients
- Rising Star Award Recipients
- Rodney H. Adams Endowment Management Award Recipients
- Service to NACUBO Award Recipients (formerly Professional Development Award)
- Student Financial Services Award Recipients
- Tax Award Recipients
- Excellence in Sustainability Award Recipients
- Innovation Award Recipients
NACUBO's member selected awards are supported in part by a generous sponsorship from Huron Consulting.