Make an impact on higher education executives by supporting NACUBO programs, products, and services. NACUBO offers many ways to align your corporate identity with NACUBO's offerings, placing you in front of our influential audience, while supporting the association's overall efforts that benefit colleges and universities.
Professional Development Programs
NACUBO hosts professional development programs throughout the year, each focusing on a vital aspect of work within the campus business office. Each program offers an opportunity to gain significant brand awareness, build new relationships, and nurture existing ones with a specific target audience. Sponsorship packages include access to the pre-and post-registration lists, complimentary registrations, branding, display tables, and demonstration sessions at the premier level of support (limited).
NACUBO 2024 Annual Meeting
July 20 – 23 | Chicago, IL
The NACUBO annual meeting is an opportunity to engage with the nation’s higher education decision-makers. Participants will experience four days of networking, strategic conversations, and opportunities to learn and share wisdom. We have the following opportunities for you to engage with attendees:
- Sponsor – Co-brand your company with conference events and experiences and raise your visibility with attendees. Sponsorship is recognized by level, Bronze – Diamond, with increasing benefits at each level.
- Exhibit – A booth on our exhibit floor allows you to interact with attendees and showcase your products and services. Sizes start at 10x10 and grow from there.
- Advertise – Be seen in the conference mobile app as well as throughout the event on video walls, way finders, and other digital and site-specific offerings.
Upcoming 2024 Programs
- Intermediate Accounting and Reporting Forum | January 24 – 26 | Online
- Endowment Leadership Series | February 8 – April 18 | Online
- Bursar Fundamentals | February 20 | Online
- Student Financial Services Conference | March 17– 19 | Las Vegas
- The Higher Education Accounting Forum | April 28 – 30 | Atlanta
- Planning, Budgeting, and Analytics Forum | Fall | Chicago
- Tax Forum | Fall | TBD
Explore Upcoming Programs
Previous 2023 Programs
- Intermediate Accounting and Reporting Forum (January 25 – 27 | Online)
- Endowment Leadership Series (February 9 – April 20 | Online)
- Endowment Leadership Forum (April 27-28 | Baltimore)
- Student Financial Services Conference (March 12-14 | Philadelphia)
- Unrelated Business Income Tax Forum (March 12 – 14 | Philadelphia)
- The Higher Education Accounting Forum (April 2-4 | Washington, DC)
- Planning, Budgeting, and Analytics Forum (September 24-26 | Chicago)
- Tax Forum (October 15-17 | Chicago)
NACUBO offers unique opportunities to share best practices and successful implementations, not only as a resource for our institutional members but also to bring a much-needed private industry perspective into the higher education dialogue. Consider these outlets to share your knowledge:
- Partner Webcasts – Business partner members design and conduct an informative webcast which we will host on our platform and promote through our marketing channels. Best of all, registration is free to all NACUBO members. Learn more.
- Lead Generating White Papers – Featured in The Solutions Exchange section of the NACUBO website – a resource center that explores ideas and strategies with action-based results in mind. See the example here – fill in the contact information to download the actual paper and view the template.
- Present at Events – Share effective strategies to manage the challenges facing the higher education industry today by presenting at our annual meeting and professional development events. Business partner members are invited to submit content through our call for proposals
*Membership is required to participate in the opportunities above.
Each year, NACUBO undertakes research and benchmarking studies aimed at advancing the economic vitality and business practices of colleges and universities. The published results provide CBOs with valuable information they refer to consistently, and garner widespread media coverage. Here are the studies that offer sponsorship support. Each opportunity has its own unique sponsorship package and offers the right of first refusal.
- NACUBO Tuition Discounting Study
- NACUBO-TIAA Study of Endowments
- NACUBO Student Financial Services Benchmarking Study
- CBO Profile (publishes every three years)
Explore NACUBO Research
Sponsors will receive acknowledgment of their support in promotional materials and other appropriate media. In order to underwrite most NACUBO opportunities, a company must be a current business partner member of the association.