Make an impact on higher education executives: Support NACUBO programs, products, or services. NACUBO offers many ways to align your corporate identity with NACUBO's events and products, placing you in front of our influential audience, while at the same time supporting the association's overall efforts that benefit colleges and universities.
Audiences include members of colleges and universities at small, medium, and large institutions, both public and private, throughout the United States. Educational sessions directly enhance the technical, managerial, and leadership abilities of thousands of participants. In addition, tens of thousands of NACUBO publications reach the hands of professionals each year, on a variety of topics, such as technology, investments, and accounting. Help NACUBO ensure that these opportunities continue to reach these audiences.
- Upcoming Workshops
- Integrated Analytics Forum, Sept. 21 and Nov. 9-10 (Call for Proposals opens week of July 6)
- Planning & Budgeting Forum, Sept. 14-16 (Call for Proposals opens week of July 6)
- Global Operations Forum, Sept. 22 and Nov. 17
- Budgeting Thursdays Webcast Series - Sept. 24, Oct. 1, 15, and 22
- Tax Forum - Oct. 21-22 and Nov. 4-5
- NACUBO-TIAA Study of Endowments, publishes February 2021, information on sponsoring opportunities coming soon
- Student Financial Services Benchmarking Study, publishing spring 2021
- NACUBO annual Tuition Discounting Study publishes May 2021
- Tax Quarterly - eNewsletter with support opportunities
Sponsors will receive acknowledgment of their support in promotional materials and other appropriate media. In order to underwrite a NACUBO opportunity, a company must be a business partner member of the association.
Please contact LaTosha McNeal, senior manager, business development, today for more information.