How to Get Involved
- Share your strategies or your insights on current challenges and emerging trends by writing for NACUBO. Email email@example.com for consideration.
- Present a session at a professional development program by submitting content.
- Find or Post a Job: Connect with top talent using this Web portal that has tools for job seekers and employers, including job postings and online resumes.
- Individual and Institutional Awards: Achieve recognition for individual or institutional excellence.
- Check out association research: NACUBO surveys offer maximum benefit to participants who complete them.
- Members can view many on-demand webcasts at reduced rates.
- Members can access more than 15 electronic discussion groups (listservs), which cover a variety of business and financial topics, in our Online Community.
- Volunteers are employees of NACUBO member institutions who exhibit a willingness to share new ideas, strategic and visionary thinking, and a desire to contribute to the greater good of NACUBO. These individuals influence the development of NACUBO programs, products, and services made available to you, your staff, and other member institutions.
- Volunteer leaders serve on Presidential Councils and Advisory Groups and NACUBO's Board of Directors, in addition to contributing as authors and speakers (see above).
- Members with topical expertise are invited to serve on the Accounting Principles Council, Analytics Advisory Group, Student Financial Services Council, and Tax Council.
- Various program planning and proposal review committees are created as needed. Express your interest by populating your member profile with areas of interest and expertise. Use Member Login, select Profile, then My Account and Edit Profile.