As we embark on a presidential election year and anticipate potential tax-related challenges in the years ahead, it is increasingly critical for business officers to be prepared for advocacy. NACUBO is here to help you.
Join us on Thursday, February 1, for this Advocacy 101 webinar. Whether you're a seasoned advocate looking to refresh your skills or are new to advocacy, this webinar is thoughtfully designed to empower you with the essential tools, tactics, and insights necessary to make a significant and lasting impact with legislators.
After this webinar, you will be able to—
- Make an enduring impact with lawmakers
- Communicate effectively and persuasively with lawmakers, while maintaining professionalism
- Schedule and prepare for meetings with Congressional representatives and staff
- Christina West, associate vice chancellor for federal relations, Vanderbilt University
- Liz Clark, vice president, policy and research, NACUBO
- Ashley N. Jackson, director, government affairs, NACUBO
How to Attend
After registering, you will access this event in our new learning management system.
If you can't access this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online CPE Available