As part of its ongoing efforts to provide business officers with up-to-the-minute perspectives on the political climate and potential budgetary, tax, and regulatory changes, NACUBO is continuing its popular webcast series (formerly Legislative Lunchcast) with this free, 30-minute overview of what’s happening in Washington. Tune in for our spring update and learn about federal actions that will impact your campus.
Learn more about a wide range of issues that impact students and institutions, such as:
- Updates on congressional budget negotiations and the implications for students and institutions
- The latest news from the Department of Education concerning agency rulemaking efforts
- NACUBO advocacy action items and other new developments
Meet the Presenters
- Bryan Dickson, director, student financial services and educational programs, NACUBO
- Neil Gavigan, policy and advocacy manager, NACUBO
- Ashley N. Jackson, director, government affairs, NACUBO
- Sue Menditto, senior director, accounting policy, NACUBO
How to Access the Recording
After you register, you will navigate to your NACUBO classroom to access the recording.
Online Legislative Update