Join us for the last Talk About Data and Analytics (TADA) session of the year! This interactive event will be a guided discussion based on the concluding chapter of Dr. Amelia Parnell’s book, You Are a Data Person. You are encouraged, but not required, to read Chapter 8 of the book prior to participating in the event.
In the reading, Dr. Parnell outlines eight predictions about the future data use in higher education, with a particular focus on the impact of evolving technology and artificial intelligence (AI). During this discussion, you will have the opportunity to explore these predictions and—
- Share reflections, experiences, challenges, and resources
- Brainstorm and share strategies
- Network with colleagues
About You Are a Data Person
You Are a Data Person helps individuals assess and enhance their data mindsets and identify themselves as data contributors—no matter their data backgrounds—and provides a solid foundation for conversations about data-informed decision-making in higher education.
- Orkun Toros, assistant vice president and chief budget officer, University of Texas at Dallas
- Heather Richmond, vice president, marketing, TouchNet
- Jackie Agustin, manager, analytics and research, NACUBO
- Lindsay Wayt, senior director, analytics, NACUBO
How to Attend
After registering, you will access this event in our new learning management system.
If you can't access this event, please email email@example.com.