Connecting an institution’s mission to its financial goals is challenging. More than ever, institutional stakeholders are looking to the office of finance to lead the way. But what will it take to elevate the finance function to new heights? This was the big question driving Prophix’s recent Finance Leaders Survey. Hear from panelists as they reflect on how the finance function is evolving and adapting to meet this particular moment and how finance leaders are preparing for whatever comes next. Join in the discussion, which will include survey results, best practices for strategic financial planning and analysis, and seven steps to process evolution. Learn how to spark your own financial transformation to help your institution be decision-ready for today and prepared for tomorrow.
This Partner Event is created by Prophix and offered free for members thanks to their generous support.
This event is provided for general informational purposes only. The views expressed in the event are those of the event sponsor and/or individual speakers and not NACUBO. NACUBO does not necessarily endorse any information, views, products, or services discussed in the event.
What You Will Learn
- Implement best practices for strategic financial planning and analysis at your institution
- Utilize the seven steps to evolve your financial processes within your institution
- Position yourself for a more strategic, agile role within your institution
Meet the Presenters
- Jason Norman, AVP for finance, Southwest Baptist University
- Michael Oertel, director of financial planning and analysis, Mount Saint Mary’s University
- Mark Russell, controller, Ohio Northern University
- Melissa Harrell Frey, senior solutions marketing manager, Prophix
How to Access the Recording
After you register, you will navigate to your NACUBO classroom to access the recording.
Online CPE Available