Economic conditions have created significant headwinds for higher education. Research revealed that financial leaders at colleges and universities expect enrollment, labor costs, and inflation to have the greatest financial impact on their institutions over the next 5-10 years.
During this panel discussion, you’ll learn how higher education finance teams are adapting strategies and processes to prepare for these headwinds, including:
- Rethinking operational budgeting
- Analyzing tuition revenue and fee structures
- Establishing long-term financial plans
You’ll also hear how colleges and universities use modern budgeting and planning technologies to quickly respond to shifting economic conditions and ensure long-term financial stability.
This Partner Webcast is created by Syntellis and offered free for members thanks to their generous support.
This webcast and webcast materials (the “webcast”) are provided for general informational purposes only. The views expressed in the webcast are those of the webcast sponsor and/or individual speakers and not NACUBO. NACUBO does not necessarily endorse any information, views, products, or services discussed in the webcast.
What You Will Learn
- Understand the financial implications of economic and operational challenges facing institutions
- Identify strategies for adapting financial processes to mitigate market challenges
- Assess how modern budgeting and planning practices enable faster, data-informed decisions
Meet the Presenters
- Larry Allen, budget and institutional effectiveness specialist, SUNY Broome Community College
- Bill Guerrero, chief financial officer, vice president for finance, University of Bridgeport
- Megan Lasso, chief budget officer, Montana State University
- Kevin Bresser, vice president, higher ed, Syntellis Performance Solutions
- Justin Martin, senior director, product management, higher ed, Syntellis Performance Solutions
How to Access the Recording
After you register, you will navigate to your NACUBO classroom to access the recording.