The 2019 Joint Statement on Analytics served as a call-to-action for higher education to accelerate the use of analytics. Since AIR, EDUCAUSE, and NACUBO released the statement, data-informed decision-making has become more critical, but many institutions have not established comprehensive cultures of analytics.
In this webinar, panelists will share draft material from an in-progress analytics guide. The guide will help colleges and universities build and sustain data-informed cultures. Resources in the guide will address topics such as data strategy, data literacy, data governance, analytics capacity, the ethical use of data, and more.
Join us to hear more about the forthcoming guide and learn how you can provide valuable feedback to enhance related activities and resources.
The full project, supported by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, will be available in April 2024.
- Paige Borden, chief analytics officer, University of Central Florida
- Gerald Hector, senior vice president, administration and finance, University of Central Florida
- Felicia Kendall, associate director, enterprise infrastructure, University of Central Florida
- Tait Kellogg, consulting project manager, principal, The Evaluation Coach
How to Attend
NACUBO is transitioning to a new learning management system. The Zoom information for this event will be emailed to registrants on September 29 at 7 am ET.
If you do not receive this email or register after this time, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Grant Project Team
This project is supported by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. The team working on the project is comprised of staff from the Association for Institutional Research (AIR), EDUCAUSE, and the National Association of College and University Business Officers (NACUBO); a project manager, Tait Kellogg, principal, The Evaluation Coach; and subject matter experts from seven institutions, listed below.
- Bridget Miller, Director of Institutional Research and Effectiveness
- Rashmi Radhakrishnan, Vice President for Information Technology and Chief Information Officer
- Joan Singleton, Chief Financial Officer
Elgin Community College
- Michael Chahino, Chief Information Officer
- David Rudden, Managing Director of Institutional Research
- Kim Wagner, Vice President, Business and Finance
Jackson State University
- Howard Brown, Vice President for Business and Finance and Chief Financial Officer
- Deborah Dent, Chief Information Officer
- La Toya Hart, Assistant Vice President, Institutional Research, Planning, and Effectiveness
- Brett Carroll, Vice President for Finance and Chief Financial Officer
- Maria Cruzet, Director, Academic Budgets and Planning
- Matthew Presser, Assistant Vice President of Institutional Research and Innovation
- Camille Shelley, Chief Information Officer
University of Central Florida
- Scott Baron, Director of Data Systems and Digital Transformation
- Paige Borden, Chief Analytics Officer
- Gerald Hector, Senior Vice President for Administration and Finance
University of Maryland, Baltimore County
- Kathy Dettloff, Vice President for Administration and Finance
- Kristy Michel, Director of Budget and Resource Analysis
- Connie Pierson, Associate Vice Provost
- Jack Suess, Vice President, Information Technology
University of North Texas
- James Garrison, Chief Information Officer
- Clayton Gibson, VP for Finance and Administration and Chief Financial Officer
- Jason Simon, Associate Vice President, Data, Analytics, and Institutional Research