NACUBO will once again host a community service project. This year it will take place at Green Valley Elementary School in Denver, CO.
Date and Time
Saturday, July 16, 2022
9:00 am - 2:00 pm
A kick-off breakfast will be held at the Gaylord from 7:00 - 7:50 am. Please plan to attend and begin the day with a hearty meal.
Buses will pick up volunteers at 8:30 am at the Gaylord and will return to the hotel by 2:00 pm.
Lunch is provided.
- Green Valley Elementary School
- Serve 637 students, grades K-5
- Largest elementary school in DPS and Title1
- Student population comprises of 26 native languages
Approximately 70 business officer and business partner volunteers will work to improve the environment at the school, including painting, landscaping beautification, assembling cubbies, and stuffing toiletry kits for students in need.
- Painting mural on kindergarten play area wall
- Painting track/road on kindergarten sidewalk area
- Build cubbies for three classrooms (15 per room)
- Landscaping areas in front of school
Special thanks to the following partners who are making this event possible.
If you have questions about the service project contact Monica Dillingham (202) 861-2526 or firstname.lastname@example.org.