NACUBO Consulting offers free, 30-minute webcasts throughout the year and makes the recordings available in this free On-Demand course.
Registration for this course provides access to the following recordings from 2022:
- "Take Control of Your Financial Statement Preparation" with Mary Wheeler
- "What Can You Expect From an Executive Coach?" with Fred Rogers
- "Best Practices for Going Paperless" with Chris Cook
- "Finding Alternative Sources of Revenue Through Monetizing Energy Assets" with Amir Rahnamay-Azar
- "Low-Cost Model for Quickly Developing and Testing New Degree Programs" with Vilas Prabhu
- "Bursar Basics for New (or New to Higher Education) Colleagues" with Gayle Callahan
- "Asset Monetization: Is It Right for Our Institution?" with Anthony Barbar, Joanne Yestramski, Terry MacTaggart (moderator),and Wendy Link
- "Optimizing the Business Officer’s Role in the Accreditation Process" with Stephen Hannabury
- "What Is the Optimal Organizational Structure for a Finance Office?" with Mary Wheeler
- "Developing a Culture of Continuous Transformation" with Art Snyder
- "Effective IT Assessments: What to Expect" with Judy Molnar
- "Optimizing Your Banking Relationship" with Terri Mimms
- "Worker Classification" with Jodi Kessler and Joel Levenson
After registering, these recordings will be added to your online learning classroom. Recordings of future 2022 Consulting Webcasts will be added to this course 1-2 days after the event ends.