The novel coronavirus, or COVID-19, is a rapidly changing global health issue, and NACUBO is dedicated to supporting business officers as they respond to disruptions caused by the pandemic and address its impact on college and university business office operations.
During this series of free* 30-minute webcasts, NACUBO members and staff share their experiences and strategies navigating several important topics:
- Managing Room and Board Credit Adjustments — How do you address regulations and communications as you issue adjustments for room and board? Aired April 3
- Communicating the Financial Outlook with Your Board — What and how should you be sharing information with your board regarding the COVID-19 crisis? Aired April 10
- Treasury Considerations (Two Sessions) — How should you project revenue through the end of the fiscal year, and how do you handle liquidity concerns? Aired April 17
- Pandemic Communications — How do you create a pandemic response team to keep stakeholders connected during this crisis? Aired April24
- Investment Governance in Times of Market Volatility — How do you navigate the current market volatility and avoid the emotional side of investing? Aired May 1
- Projecting Enrollment in Uncertain Times — How can you achieve your enrollment targets for fall 2020 amidst uncertain market conditions? Aired May 8
- Possible Future Higher Education Business Models — How can you come out of the current challenge with a stronger, nimbler, and more net tuition-driven institution? Aired May 15
- Planning and Budgeting in Times of Crisis — How can you adjust budget proposals for short term, mid-range, and longer horizon planning? Aired May 22
- Anticipating International Student Enrollments for Fall 2020 — How can you plan around, prepare for, and serve international students in the upcoming school year? Aired May 29
Register once to gain access to on-demand recordings of all sessions. For more information on responding to the crisis, visit NACUBO’s frequently updated coronavirus resources page.
*free for members