- What is a responsible backlog?
- How does one begin to prioritize funding and projects?
- How can a campus fund projects not “seen” as prominent as other projects but are critical to its mission? A roof replacement might be critical to health, welfare and safety, but decrepit classroom space might seem more mission-critical.
- Business Officer magazine article: Balancing Act - Institutions are implementing creative approaches to deferred maintenance, effectively aligning funding and maintenance priorities with academic mission.
Meet the Presenters
- Dawn M. Rhodes, chief business &finance officer and vice president for administration and finance, University of Maryland, Baltimore
- Denise Meyer, facilities management program coordinator, University of Maryland, Baltimore
- Gregg Goldman, senior vice president for business affairs and chief business officer, University of Arizona
- Chris Kopach, assistant vice president for facilities management, University of Arizona, and 2017 APPA president
Webcast Facilities, Environmental Compliance