- Identify – an understanding of how to manage cybersecurity risks to systems, assets, data, and capabilities.
- Protect – the controls and safeguards necessary to protect or deter cybersecurity threats.
- Detect – continuous monitoring to provide proactive and real-time alerts of cybersecurity-related events.
- Respond – incident response activities in place at the institution with respect to response planning, communications, analysis, mitigation, and improvements.
- Recover – business continuity plans to maintain resilience and recover capabilities after a cyber breach.
NACUBO has created a new webcast bundle designed specifically for members at small institutions. This session along with two others plus a discount on a fourth session can save you more than $150! View live sessions, hear from experts, and earn credits, all without paying full price. Learn more.
MEET THE PRESENTERS
- George Baroudi, vice president for information technology, Long Island University
- Mark Oster,
- Megan Schneider (moderator), assistant director, federal affairs, NACUBO