What You Will Learn
After participating in this program, you will be able to:
- Compare your institution’s FY16 investment returns against national averages by endowment size and institution type.
- Recognize the asset allocation strategies that produced the highest returns during the year.
- Appraise the challenges and opportunities in the investment climate of 2017.
- Report on the various governance challenges that you may need to meet to reach your institution’s endowment goals.
- Express knowledge of the emerging investment strategies for FY17 and beyond.
Meet the Presenters
- William Jarvis, executive director, Commonfund
- Ken Redd, director of research and policy analysis, NACUBO
- Mary Cahill, vice president of investments & chief investment officer, Emory University
- Giovina Lloyd, vice president business & finance, Alfred University
Who Should Attend
- Chief business officers
- Chief investment officers
- Budget directors
- Vice Presidents of finance
- Course Level: Intermediate
- Course Type: Group internet based training
- CPE Field of Study: Finance
- Length: 60 minutes
- Prerequisites: none
- CPE Credits: 1 (each person must register individually to earn CPEs)
Webcast Endowment and Debt Management