Both small and large institutions have relied on online program management providers to quickly expand online course offerings through bundled revenue share arrangements. Over time the price tag and lengthy arrangements with online program management providers have left many universities in search of alternative methods to fund and build courses that align with their unique brand.
Learn how both Schreiner University and the University of Pittsburgh worked with iDesign to develop a customized, unbundled, fee-for-service program for their respective programs. This webcast will address how institutions, like Schreiner and the University of Pittsburgh, are exploring alternatives to the standard online program management systems.
Meet the Presenters
- Charlie McCormick, president, Schreiner University
- Rabikar Chatterjee, associate dean, Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business, University of Pittsburgh
- William Valenta, assistant dean of MBA and executive programs, Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business, University of Pittsburgh
- Paxton Riter, chief executive officer, iDesign
- Maryann Terrana, director, member engagement, NACUBO
Organizational Effectiveness Webcast