What You Will Learn
After participating in this program, you will learn:
- Approaches for aligning strategic planning with institutional, business, and technology objectives.
- How to increase collaboration to achieve desired financial results.
- Ways to connect technology use and change to sustainable revenue streams.
Meet the Presenters
- Dave Hartman, president, Hartman Executive Advisors
- Randall Gentzler, vice president for finance and treasurer, Loyola University Maryland
- Sue Menditto, director, accounting policy, NACUBO
Who Should Attend
- Chief business officers
- Chief financial officers
- Chief information/technology officers
- Assistant vice presidents of finance
- Budget directors
- Course Level: Intermediate
- Course Type: Group internet based training
- CPE Field of Study: Accounting
- Length: 75 minutes
- Prerequisites: none
- CPE Credits: 1.5 (each person must register individually to earn CPEs)