Join us for a joint webcast with the Campus Safety Health and Environmental Management Association (CSHEMA) and learn what institutions should know about the new rule which will go into staggered effect depending on the state's authority to accept administrative change. This will be as early as May 30, 2017, and up to July 2019 for other states. However, states may choose to adopt the rule earlier so campus leadership should be award of these changes.
Hear what your campus should be doing operationally in reporting, training, labeling and other determinations to stay in compliance. Avoid fines by preparing your campus in advance of the deadline.
Campus Safety Health and Environmental Management Association
- U.S. EPA Final Rule: Hazardous Waste Generator Improvements
- New Hazardous Waste Generator Rules (article on Campus ERC website)
- EPA Issues Hazardous Waste Generator Improvements Rule (article in NACUBO Current)
Meet the Presenters
- Linda Vishino, director, office of environmental compliance, environmental, health and safety, Washington University in St Louis
- William Diesslin, CSHEMA member and associate director, environmental health and safety, Iowa State University
- Sally Grans Korsh, director, facilities management and environmental policy, NACUBO
Webcast Facilities, Environmental Compliance