We assess the current state of your institution and help you determine how your school can better meet your mission and goals through joint agreements. Competencies are the keys to an organization’s ability to meet its mission. If it is true that disruption occurs to organizations that ignore the supply-side of the business, then innovating on one’s strengths and capacities is critical to sustainability.
Consulting engagements that explore mergers or partnerships seek to find partners where institution missions align. By joining together, we aim to make two strong institutions stronger through collaborative efforts.
Some questions we might as you consider your future state:
- What are the unique strengths of your college or university? What are the primary benefits and features for students? What evidence supports this?
- What differentiates your institution?
- How do your institutional strengths align with student goals and market demand?
- What programs are critical to mission success? What programs are not critical or even impede mission success?
- How do you ensure that creativity is valued and supported?
- Are you taking advantage of new models for pedagogy and delivery?
- Are processes in place for assessing and improving teaching and learning?
- Is our process for curriculum development efficient? Does it reference mission and student need?
- How do we identify pillars of excellence?
- What are we looking for in a partner?
- How would a partnership further advance our mission and another institution’s mission?
- How do strengths capitalize on local, national or global trends now or in the future?
- How do we maintain and improve core programs and services?
- What type of partnership could improve our services and outcomes?