Advance the conversation and gain visibility for the work you're doing by submitting a proposal to present content to the NACUBO audience. We are always on the lookout for knowledgeable speakers and writers on a variety of current topics, such as facilities, tax, budgeting, finance, and technology.
Fill a critical need for knowledge and be seen as a thought partner, while taking advantage of the opportunity to share effective strategies on how to manage some of the challenges facing the higher education industry.
Formal Calls for Content
The following programs have formal calls for content. Please check their individual event pages for submission deadlines and guidelines.
- Planning and Budgeting Forum (call opens February 2020)
- Tax Forum (call opens March 2020)
- Global Operations Forum (call opens March 2020)
- Integrating Analytics Forum (call deadline was July 12, 2019)
- Endowment and Debt Management Forum (call deadline was August 19, 2019)
- Student Financial Services Conference (call deadline was October 7, 2019)
- NACUBO 2020 Annual Meeting (deadline was November 1, 2019)
- The Higher Education Accounting Forum (call deadline was November 4, 2019)
When preparing a submission, try to include specific institutional case studies, and information that has applicability to a wide variety of attendees from many types of institutions. View examples of successful proposals.
To submit ideas for an e-learning event (podcast and/or webcast), email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information: point of contact, speaker names, titles, and organizations; program topic, title, and description; three learning objectives; and length of session (for webcasts only; 60, 75, or 100 minutes). Your proposal will be acknowledged and then forwarded to a content leader for evaluation. You will be informed of a decision timeline and, ultimately, of whether your submission has been accepted as a future e-learning program.
Business Officer Magazine
If you’re interested in having your content considered for Business Officer Magazine, please review their author guidelines.
General Content Submission
To submit general ideas/content, please complete our general content submission form. Your proposal will be acknowledged and then forwarded to a subject-matter expert for evaluation. You will be informed of a timeline for a decision and ultimately of a decision.
We look forward to reading your proposal!