Advance the conversation and gain visibility for the work you're doing by submitting a proposal to present content to the NACUBO audience. We are always on the lookout for knowledgeable speakers and writers on a variety of current topics, such as facilities, tax, budgeting, finance, and technology.
Fill a critical need for knowledge and be seen as a thought partner, while taking advantage of the opportunity to share effective strategies on how to manage some of the challenges facing the higher education industry.
Formal Calls for Content
The following programs have formal calls for content. Please check their individual event pages for submission deadlines and guidelines.
- Planning and Budgeting Forum (call deadline extended to April 12, 2019)
- Tax Forum (call deadline is May 6, 2019)
- Global Operations Forum (call deadline is June 3, 2019)
- Integrating Analytics Forum (call deadline was July 16, 2018)
- Endowment and Debt Management Forum (call opens June 2019)
- Student Financial Services Conference (call opens August 2019)
- NACUBO 2019 Annual Meeting (call deadline was October 9, 2018)
- The Higher Education Accounting Forum (call deadline was November 5, 2018)
When preparing a submission, try to include specific institutional case studies, and information that has applicability to a wide variety of attendees from many types of institutions. View examples of successful proposals.
Business Officer Magazine
If you’re interested in having your content considered for Business Officer Magazine, please review their author guidelines.
Book Proposal Guidelines
If you're interested in submitting content to be considered for publication with NACUBO, please review our book proposal guidelines.
General Content Submission
To submit general ideas/content, please complete our general content submission form. Your proposal will be acknowledged and then forwarded to a subject-matter expert for evaluation. You will be informed of a timeline for a decision and ultimately of a decision.
We look forward to reading your proposal!