Advance the conversation and gain visibility for the work you're doing by submitting a proposal to present content to the NACUBO audience. We are always on the lookout for knowledgeable speakers and writers on a variety of current topics, such as facilities, tax, budgeting, finance, and technology.
Fill a critical need for knowledge and be seen as a thought partner, while taking advantage of the opportunity to share effective strategies on how to manage some of the challenges facing the higher education industry.
Formal Calls for Content
The following programs have formal calls for content. Please check their individual event pages for submission deadlines and guidelines.
- Tax Forum (call deadline was May 7, 2018)
- Global Operations Forum (call deadline was May 14, 2018)
- Planning and Budgeting Forum (call deadline was April 6, 2018)
- Integrating Analytics Forum (call deadline was July 16, 2018)
- Endowment and Debt Management Forum (call deadline was August 13, 2018)
- Unrelated Business Income Tax (call deadline was September 10, 2018)
- Student Financial Services Conference (call deadline is October 1, 2018)
- NACUBO 2019 Annual Meeting (call deadline is October 9, 2018)
- The Higher Education Accounting Forum (call deadline is November 5, 2018)
When preparing a submission, try to include specific institutional case studies, and information that has applicability to a wide variety of attendees from many types of institutions. View examples of successful proposals.
Business Officer Magazine
If you’re interested in having your content considered for Business Officer Magazine, please review their author guidelines.
Book Proposal Guidelines
If you're interested in submitting content to be considered for publication with NACUBO, please review our book proposal guidelines.
General Content Submission
To submit general ideas/content, please complete our general content submission form. Your proposal will be acknowledged and then forwarded to a subject-matter expert for evaluation. You will be informed of a timeline for a decision and ultimately of a decision.
We look forward to reading your proposal!