The Trump Administration proposed a 10% cap on Facilities and Administrative (F&A) reimbursements on National Institutes of Health (NIH) grants in its FY18 budget. This proposal has also received support from Health and Human Services Secretary Tom Price and some Members of Congress. NACUBO has been actively engaging in advocacy on this issue to educate these officials on the importance of F&A reimbursements to the life-saving research taking place on college and university campuses. The resources below are designed to help business officers explain the intricacies of F&A on their own campuses and to the general public.
- OMB Publishes 2016 Compliance Supplement
(September 2, 2016)
- Changes Proposed to Rules Protecting Human Subjects
(September 18, 2015)
- OMB Publishes 2015 Compliance Supplement
(July 28, 2015)
- New Rules for Federal Awards Now Apply
(January 8, 2015)
- New Report Calls for Increased Focus on Research
(September 19, 2014)
- COFAR Releases Frequently Asked Questions on OMB's Super Circular
(September 5, 2014)
- OMB Releases 2014 A-133 Compliance Supplement
(May 29, 2014)
- OMB Super Circular Makes Changes to Audit Requirements
(February 24, 2014)
- Changes to Cost Principles in "Super Circular" Could Impact Institutions
(February 7, 2014)
- Administrative Requirements in Super Circular Track A-110
(January 28, 2014)
A Guide to Managing Federal Grants for Colleges and Universities is a comprehensive resource for college and university sponsored research administrators managed by Thompson Grants a division of CBIS. The subscription is designed to help those responsible for federal fund management on campus perform effectively during one of the most challenging periods ever for the field of grants management. In addition to the normal risks that colleges and universities face, OMB grant reforms have changed the way you must handle time and effort reporting, procurement under grants, direct charging certain costs, single audit preparations, subrecipient monitoring, and much more.
NACUBO Members Receive $100 off the subscription! Contact Client Services at (800) 677-3789 or by emailing email@example.com to order.