View Questions for 2013 SFS Benchmarking Survey
March 8, 2013
The Student Financial Services (SFS) Benchmarking Project collects data on several financial services indicators, such as account receivables, collections, payment methods, and SFS staffing. To preview the questions before preparing your data for submission, download the survey instrument from the SFS Benchmarking Study Web site. The survey will close on Monday, April 8.
Respondents to this survey will receive a complimentary copy of the 2013 SFS final report. In addition, NACUBO members will receive complimentary access to the web-based SFS Benchmarking Tool, which enables survey respondents to compare their financial services indicators against national averages and self-selected groups of peer institutions. View a free demonstration of this product. (Note: Institutions must be NACUBO members to access the benchmarking tool.)
If you have not received your email invitation to participate, or have any questions related to the SFS Survey, please contact James Ward.
James D. Ward
- Comments on Form 1098-T Reporting Due Soon
- New ITIN Procedures For Certifying Acceptance Agents and International Students
- Higher Education Community Offers Comments on Web Accessibility Proposal
- ON-DEMAND: The CBO's Role in Diversity and Inclusion on Campus
- ON-DEMAND: The Clery Act: Strategic Planning to Mitigate Institutional Risk
- ON-DEMAND: Title IX: Key Issues Surrounding Institutional Compliance
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: Two Different Perspectives