View Questions for 2012 Student Financial Services Benchmarking Survey
June 12, 2012
The Student Financial Services Benchmarking Project, generously supported by Tuition Management Systems, collects data on several financial services indicators, such as account receivables, collections, payment collection methodologies, and SFS staffing and training issues. To preview the questions before preparing your data for submission, download the survey instrument from the new Student Financial Services Benchmarking Study Website. The last page of the download provides "Help text."
Want to Participate?
Email invitations that contain a unique survey link for each institution were sent to CFOs (unless a Bursar or alternative contact was supplied). The survey will close on July 3.
Respondents to this survey will receive a complimentary copy of the 2012 SFS final report. In addition, NACUBO members will receive complimentary access to the web-based SFS Benchmarking Tool, which enables survey respondents to compare their financial services indicators against national averages and self-selected groups of peer institutions. View a free demonstration of this product. (Note: Institutions must be NACUBO members to access the benchmarking tool.)
If you have not received your email invitation to participate, or have any questions related to the SFS Survey, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Natalie Pullaro Davis
Manager, Research and Policy Analysis
- ED Proposes New Rules for Distance Education and Foreign Locations
- Senate Bill Would Increase Bank-Qualified Debt Limit
- New Statistics on College Enrollment and Completion Released
- 2016 CAO and CBO Collaborations
August 1-2, 2016
- 2016 Planning and Budgeting Forum
September 19-20, 2016
- 2016 Managerial Analysis and Decision Support
November 17-18, 2016
- ON-DEMAND: The CBO's Role in Diversity and Inclusion on Campus
- ON-DEMAND: The Clery Act: Strategic Planning to Mitigate Institutional Risk
- ON-DEMAND: Title IX: Key Issues Surrounding Institutional Compliance
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: Two Different Perspectives