View Questions for 2012 Student Financial Services Benchmarking Survey
June 12, 2012
The Student Financial Services Benchmarking Project, generously supported by Tuition Management Systems, collects data on several financial services indicators, such as account receivables, collections, payment collection methodologies, and SFS staffing and training issues. To preview the questions before preparing your data for submission, download the survey instrument from the new Student Financial Services Benchmarking Study Website. The last page of the download provides "Help text."
Want to Participate?
Email invitations that contain a unique survey link for each institution were sent to CFOs (unless a Bursar or alternative contact was supplied). The survey will close on July 3.
Respondents to this survey will receive a complimentary copy of the 2012 SFS final report. In addition, NACUBO members will receive complimentary access to the web-based SFS Benchmarking Tool, which enables survey respondents to compare their financial services indicators against national averages and self-selected groups of peer institutions. View a free demonstration of this product. (Note: Institutions must be NACUBO members to access the benchmarking tool.)
If you have not received your email invitation to participate, or have any questions related to the SFS Survey, please contact email@example.com.
Natalie Pullaro Davis
Manager, Research and Policy Analysis
- Lawmakers Introduce Bills to Simplify Student Aid
- CFPB Proposes Draft Template for Student Banking Options
- Data on Campus Law Enforcement Released
- 2015 Endowment and Debt Management Forum
February 4-6, 2015
- 2015 Unrelated Business Income Tax
February 25-27, 2015
- ON-DEMAND: How to Build, Develop, and Support a Compliance Program at Your Institution
- ON-DEMAND: Strategic Tuition Assessment and Tuition Restructuring
- ON-DEMAND: Are Shared Services Right for Your Organization – The KU Journey
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: 2014 Annual Meeting
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Higher Education Accounting Forum
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis