View Questions for 2012 Student Financial Services Benchmarking Survey
June 12, 2012
The Student Financial Services Benchmarking Project, generously supported by Tuition Management Systems, collects data on several financial services indicators, such as account receivables, collections, payment collection methodologies, and SFS staffing and training issues. To preview the questions before preparing your data for submission, download the survey instrument from the new Student Financial Services Benchmarking Study Website. The last page of the download provides "Help text."
Want to Participate?
Email invitations that contain a unique survey link for each institution were sent to CFOs (unless a Bursar or alternative contact was supplied). The survey will close on July 3.
Respondents to this survey will receive a complimentary copy of the 2012 SFS final report. In addition, NACUBO members will receive complimentary access to the web-based SFS Benchmarking Tool, which enables survey respondents to compare their financial services indicators against national averages and self-selected groups of peer institutions. View a free demonstration of this product. (Note: Institutions must be NACUBO members to access the benchmarking tool.)
If you have not received your email invitation to participate, or have any questions related to the SFS Survey, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Natalie Pullaro Davis
Manager, Research and Policy Analysis
- NACUBO and FASB Discuss Grant Revenue Recognition
- ED Proposes Auditing Safeguards Rule Compliance
- NACUBO and ACE to Negotiate Rates for Use of Music on Campus
- WEBCAST: NACUBO Live! 2017 Higher Education Accounting Forum
May 7-9, 2017
- WEBCAST: Update to Strategic Financial Analysis in Higher Education, 7th Edition: Corrections and Clarifications
Thursday, May 25, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Results of the 2016 NACUBO Tuition Discounting Study
Wednesday, May 31, 2017 1:00 PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: How to Budget for Technology That Aligns with Institutional Goals
- ON-DEMAND: What’s Happening in Student Financial Services?
- ON-DEMAND: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO