Still Time to Join in the 2010 SFS Benchmarking Survey
May 19, 2010
The deadline to participate in the 2010 Student Financial Services (SFS) Benchmarking survey has been extended to June 4. The SFS Benchmarking survey, generously supported by Tuition Management Systems, will allow business office and other staff at participating institutions to compare their student financial services budgets, billing procedures, account receivables, and other related results with peer groups. While high-level results of the survey will be released publicly, only participating institutions will have access to the online SFS Benchmarking tool, powered by Cognos, which will allow you to select your own peer group of institutions and develop customized reports. The benchmarking tool, which will provide access to institutionally-specific data from the 2009 SFS project for the colleges and universities that participated, will be released by NACUBO later this spring.
If you have any questions about this survey, please check the FAQ page on our website or contact us at email@example.com. And please encourage your peers at other institutions to join this effort-the more respondents we have, the more choices you will have for benchmarking comparisons.
- Final Report for the 2016 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments is Now Available
- What Did I Miss? February 28-March 20, 2017
- ACA Repeal Moves Forward as House Republicans Unveil Their Health Care Replacement Plan
- WEBCAST: Innovative Ways to Fund and Launch Online Degree Programs
Tuesday, March 28, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
Friday, March 31, 2017 12:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: How to Budget for Technology That Aligns with Institutional Goals
Thursday, April 20, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Update to Strategic Financial Analysis for Higher Education, 7th Edition: Corrections, Clarifications, and Consistency of Application
Monday, May 22, 2017 1:00PM ET