Still Time to Join in the 2010 SFS Benchmarking Survey
May 19, 2010
The deadline to participate in the 2010 Student Financial Services (SFS) Benchmarking survey has been extended to June 4. The SFS Benchmarking survey, generously supported by Tuition Management Systems, will allow business office and other staff at participating institutions to compare their student financial services budgets, billing procedures, account receivables, and other related results with peer groups. While high-level results of the survey will be released publicly, only participating institutions will have access to the online SFS Benchmarking tool, powered by Cognos, which will allow you to select your own peer group of institutions and develop customized reports. The benchmarking tool, which will provide access to institutionally-specific data from the 2009 SFS project for the colleges and universities that participated, will be released by NACUBO later this spring.
If you have any questions about this survey, please check the FAQ page on our website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. And please encourage your peers at other institutions to join this effort-the more respondents we have, the more choices you will have for benchmarking comparisons.
- Federal Court Postpones Effective Date of Overtime Rule
- 1098-T Box 1 Reporting Will Not be Required Until 2018 Tax Year
- EPA Issues Hazardous Waste Generator Improvements Rule
- 2017 Intermediate Accounting and Reporting - Winter
January 23-24, 2017
- 2017 Endowment and Debt Management Forum
February 1-3, 2017
- ON-DEMAND: The CBO's Role in Diversity and Inclusion on Campus
- ON-DEMAND: The Clery Act: Strategic Planning to Mitigate Institutional Risk
- ON-DEMAND: Title IX: Key Issues Surrounding Institutional Compliance
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: Two Different Perspectives