Results of the 2011 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments Released
January 27, 2012
U.S. college and university endowments returned 19.2% in FY 2011. Despite this strong result, still nearly have the institutions that participated in the 2011 NCSE have endowments that are still the amounts they reported in FY 2008.
A press release and five tables from the 2011 NCSE are available for free on the Public NCSE page. The 2011 NCSE results are based on 823 U.S. college and university endowments and affiliated foundations, representing over $408 billion in endowment assets.
The 2011 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments (NCSE) final report will be available for purchase in mid February 2011. Once available, the online product will provide you with instant access to results of the study. Institutions and foundations that participated in the 2011 NCSE will receive complimentary access to the final report once it released.
Director, Research and Policy Analysis
- NACUBO Responds to White House College Affordability Plans
- Recommendations for Completing Form 1098-T
- Preliminary Results Show that College and University Endowments Returned 11.7 Percent in FY13
- 2014 Intermediate Accounting and Reporting - Winter
January 27-28, 2014
- 2014 Endowment and Debt Management Forum
February 5-7, 2014
- 2014 Facilities and Administrative Rates - Long Form
March 3-5, 2014
- WEBCAST: How Behavioral Changes Helped Cut Energy Usage in Half
Wednesday, December 18, 2013 1:00 PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: Developing a Market-Informed Approach to Tuition Pricing
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: The Process Necessary to Complete a Successful Implementation
- ON-DEMAND: OD: Responsibility Center Management: How Innovations Have Changed the Nature of RCM
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis