Results of the 2011 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments Released
January 27, 2012
U.S. college and university endowments returned 19.2% in FY 2011. Despite this strong result, still nearly have the institutions that participated in the 2011 NCSE have endowments that are still the amounts they reported in FY 2008.
A press release and five tables from the 2011 NCSE are available for free on the Public NCSE page. The 2011 NCSE results are based on 823 U.S. college and university endowments and affiliated foundations, representing over $408 billion in endowment assets.
The 2011 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments (NCSE) final report will be available for purchase in mid February 2011. Once available, the online product will provide you with instant access to results of the study. Institutions and foundations that participated in the 2011 NCSE will receive complimentary access to the final report once it released.
Director, Research and Policy Analysis
- Lawmakers Move Toward Affordable Care Act Repeal
- ED Issues Numerous Announcements Prior to Presidential Transition
- New Report Highlights the Benefits and Value of Higher Education
- 2017 Endowment and Debt Management Forum
February 1-3, 2017
- WEBCAST: NACUBO Live! Results of the 2016 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments
Thursday, February 2, 2017 9:15AM ET
- WEBCAST: Compliance Challenges for the New EPA Hazardous Waste Rule
Tuesday, February 7, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
Thursday, February 9, 2017 12:00PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: The ROI of Student Success: Practical Considerations for Measuring and Conveying the Financial Value of Student Support Services
- ON-DEMAND: The CBO's Role in Diversity and Inclusion on Campus