Results of the 2011 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments Released
January 27, 2012
U.S. college and university endowments returned 19.2% in FY 2011. Despite this strong result, still nearly have the institutions that participated in the 2011 NCSE have endowments that are still the amounts they reported in FY 2008.
A press release and five tables from the 2011 NCSE are available for free on the Public NCSE page. The 2011 NCSE results are based on 823 U.S. college and university endowments and affiliated foundations, representing over $408 billion in endowment assets.
The 2011 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments (NCSE) final report will be available for purchase in mid February 2011. Once available, the online product will provide you with instant access to results of the study. Institutions and foundations that participated in the 2011 NCSE will receive complimentary access to the final report once it released.
Director, Research and Policy Analysis
- NACUBO Expresses Concerns with ED Proposal to Expand Federal Financial Responsibility Rules
- IRS Proposes Modifications to 1098-T Reporting
- ED Policy to Require Annual Student Aid Compliance Audits Beginning FY17
- 2016 Intermediate Accounting and Reporting Fall
October 24-25, 2016
- ON-DEMAND: The CBO's Role in Diversity and Inclusion on Campus
- ON-DEMAND: The Clery Act: Strategic Planning to Mitigate Institutional Risk
- ON-DEMAND: Title IX: Key Issues Surrounding Institutional Compliance
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: Two Different Perspectives