Results of the 2011 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments Released
January 27, 2012
U.S. college and university endowments returned 19.2% in FY 2011. Despite this strong result, still nearly have the institutions that participated in the 2011 NCSE have endowments that are still the amounts they reported in FY 2008.
A press release and five tables from the 2011 NCSE are available for free on the Public NCSE page. The 2011 NCSE results are based on 823 U.S. college and university endowments and affiliated foundations, representing over $408 billion in endowment assets.
The 2011 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments (NCSE) final report will be available for purchase in mid February 2011. Once available, the online product will provide you with instant access to results of the study. Institutions and foundations that participated in the 2011 NCSE will receive complimentary access to the final report once it released.
Director, Research and Policy Analysis
- Financial Responsibility Scores Released for FY13
- IRS Publishes Guidance on "Cadillac" Health Coverage
- 2014 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments Now Available Online
- ON-DEMAND: How to Build, Develop, and Support a Compliance Program at Your Institution
- ON-DEMAND: Strategic Tuition Assessment and Tuition Restructuring
- ON-DEMAND: Are Shared Services Right for Your Organization – The KU Journey
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: 2014 Annual Meeting
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Higher Education Accounting Forum
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis