Results from the 2012 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments Are Released
February 1, 2013
A press release and five tables from the 2012 NCSE are available for free on the Public NCSE page. The 2012 NACUBO Commonfund Study of Endowments results are based on 831 U.S. college and university endowments and affiliated foundations, representing over $406 billion in endowment assets.
NACUBO is also pleased to offer an expanded webcast that will provide in-depth analysis of the 2012 NCSE results and implications for the future for all institutions regardless of endowment size. The webcast will take place on February 2, 2012 from 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. Eastern time.
The 2012 NCSE final report will be available for purchase by March 2013. Once available, the online product will provide you with instant access to results of the Study. Institutions and foundations that participated in the 2012 NCSE will receive complimentary access to the final report once it released.
Director, Research and Policy Analysis
- IRS Grants Relief from New 1098-T Reporting Mandate
- New Overtime Rule Expected Mid-May
- 1042-S Questions Remain as Scrutiny Intensifies
- 2016 CAO and CBO Collaborations
August 1-2, 2016
- 2016 Planning and Budgeting Forum
September 19-20, 2016
- 2016 Managerial Analysis and Decision Support
November 17-18, 2016
- WEBCAST: The Clery Act: Strategic Planning to Mitigate Institutional Risk
Thursday, May 26, 2016 1:00PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: Title IX: Key Issues Surrounding Institutional Compliance
- ON-DEMAND: Containing Cost and Risk with Renewables – the Power Purchase Agreement Story
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: Are Hedge Funds and Private Equity Right for You? An Analysis of Alternative Investments
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: Two Different Perspectives