Results from the 2012 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments Are Released
February 1, 2013
A press release and five tables from the 2012 NCSE are available for free on the Public NCSE page. The 2012 NACUBO Commonfund Study of Endowments results are based on 831 U.S. college and university endowments and affiliated foundations, representing over $406 billion in endowment assets.
NACUBO is also pleased to offer an expanded webcast that will provide in-depth analysis of the 2012 NCSE results and implications for the future for all institutions regardless of endowment size. The webcast will take place on February 2, 2012 from 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. Eastern time.
The 2012 NCSE final report will be available for purchase by March 2013. Once available, the online product will provide you with instant access to results of the Study. Institutions and foundations that participated in the 2012 NCSE will receive complimentary access to the final report once it released.
Director, Research and Policy Analysis
- NACUBO and FASB Discuss Grant Revenue Recognition
- ED Proposes Auditing Safeguards Rule Compliance
- NACUBO and ACE to Negotiate Rates for Use of Music on Campus
- WEBCAST: NACUBO Live! 2017 Higher Education Accounting Forum
May 7-9, 2017
- WEBCAST: Update to Strategic Financial Analysis in Higher Education, 7th Edition: Corrections and Clarifications
Thursday, May 25, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Results of the 2016 NACUBO Tuition Discounting Study
Wednesday, May 31, 2017 1:00 PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: How to Budget for Technology That Aligns with Institutional Goals
- ON-DEMAND: What’s Happening in Student Financial Services?
- ON-DEMAND: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO