Results from the 2012 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments Are Released
February 1, 2013
A press release and five tables from the 2012 NCSE are available for free on the Public NCSE page. The 2012 NACUBO Commonfund Study of Endowments results are based on 831 U.S. college and university endowments and affiliated foundations, representing over $406 billion in endowment assets.
NACUBO is also pleased to offer an expanded webcast that will provide in-depth analysis of the 2012 NCSE results and implications for the future for all institutions regardless of endowment size. The webcast will take place on February 2, 2012 from 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. Eastern time.
The 2012 NCSE final report will be available for purchase by March 2013. Once available, the online product will provide you with instant access to results of the Study. Institutions and foundations that participated in the 2012 NCSE will receive complimentary access to the final report once it released.
Director, Research and Policy Analysis
- Broad Coalition Presses for Expansion of Employer-Provided Tuition Benefits
- New GASB Standard Tackles Fiduciary Activities
- New Report Details Charitable Giving to Colleges and Universities
- WEBCAST: Planning Components of Civil Discourse
Wednesday, March 15, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: NACUBO Live! 2017 Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
- ON-DEMAND: Compliance Challenges for the New EPA Hazardous Waste Rule
- ON-DEMAND: The ROI of Student Success: Practical Considerations for Measuring and Conveying the Financial Value of Student Support Services
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Student Financial Services Conference