Results from the 2012 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments Are Released
February 1, 2013
A press release and five tables from the 2012 NCSE are available for free on the Public NCSE page. The 2012 NACUBO Commonfund Study of Endowments results are based on 831 U.S. college and university endowments and affiliated foundations, representing over $406 billion in endowment assets.
NACUBO is also pleased to offer an expanded webcast that will provide in-depth analysis of the 2012 NCSE results and implications for the future for all institutions regardless of endowment size. The webcast will take place on February 2, 2012 from 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. Eastern time.
The 2012 NCSE final report will be available for purchase by March 2013. Once available, the online product will provide you with instant access to results of the Study. Institutions and foundations that participated in the 2012 NCSE will receive complimentary access to the final report once it released.
Director, Research and Policy Analysis
- Congress Finalizes FY15 Federal Budget
- ED Proposes Changes to Rules on Teacher Preparation Programs
- The Wait Continues on Tax Extenders and Terrorism Risk Insurance Renewal
- 2015 Intermediate Accounting and Reporting - Winter
January 22-23, 2015
- 2015 Endowment and Debt Management Forum
February 4-6, 2015
- 2015 Unrelated Business Income Tax
February 25-27, 2015
- ON-DEMAND: How to Build, Develop, and Support a Compliance Program at Your Institution
- ON-DEMAND: Strategic Tuition Assessment and Tuition Restructuring
- ON-DEMAND: Are Shared Services Right for Your Organization – The KU Journey
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: 2014 Annual Meeting
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Higher Education Accounting Forum
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis