Results from the 2012 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments Are Released
February 1, 2013
A press release and five tables from the 2012 NCSE are available for free on the Public NCSE page. The 2012 NACUBO Commonfund Study of Endowments results are based on 831 U.S. college and university endowments and affiliated foundations, representing over $406 billion in endowment assets.
NACUBO is also pleased to offer an expanded webcast that will provide in-depth analysis of the 2012 NCSE results and implications for the future for all institutions regardless of endowment size. The webcast will take place on February 2, 2012 from 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. Eastern time.
The 2012 NCSE final report will be available for purchase by March 2013. Once available, the online product will provide you with instant access to results of the Study. Institutions and foundations that participated in the 2012 NCSE will receive complimentary access to the final report once it released.
Director, Research and Policy Analysis
- Affordable Care Act: Final Rules on Coverage for Adjuncts and Students
- Administrative Jobs and Benefits Costs Drive Higher Ed Labor Costs
- OMB Super Circular Makes Changes to Audit Requirements
- 2014 Higher Education Accounting Forum
April 27-29, 2014
- ON-DEMAND: Understanding the Results of the 2013 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments, and a Look to 2014 and Beyond
- ON-DEMAND: How Behavioral Changes Helped Cut Energy Usage in Half
- ON-DEMAND: Developing a Market-Informed Approach to Tuition Pricing
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: The Process Necessary to Complete a Successful Implementation
- ON-DEMAND: OD: Responsibility Center Management: How Innovations Have Changed the Nature of RCM
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis