Purchase the 2011 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments Final Report
February 24, 2012
The 2011 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments (NCSE) final report provides more than 50 data tables that show endowment returns, asset allocations, governance, and other issues for 823 U.S. college and university endowments. They represent over $408 billion in endowment assets. The final NCSE report may be purchased online. As the report is a NACUBO online research product, one paid subscription to the NCSE will allow all your staff to login and view the full study results.
Staff at participating institutions have complimentary access to the final report. If your institution participated and you need assistance with complimentary access, please contact the NACUBO research staff.
Director, Research and Policy Analysis
- Final Report for the 2016 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments is Now Available
- What Did I Miss? February 28-March 20, 2017
- ACA Repeal Moves Forward as House Republicans Unveil Their Health Care Replacement Plan
- WEBCAST: Innovative Ways to Fund and Launch Online Degree Programs
Tuesday, March 28, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
Friday, March 31, 2017 12:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: How to Budget for Technology That Aligns with Institutional Goals
Thursday, April 20, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Update to Strategic Financial Analysis for Higher Education, 7th Edition: Corrections, Clarifications, and Consistency of Application
Monday, May 22, 2017 1:00PM ET