Purchase the 2011 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments Final Report
February 24, 2012
The 2011 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments (NCSE) final report provides more than 50 data tables that show endowment returns, asset allocations, governance, and other issues for 823 U.S. college and university endowments. They represent over $408 billion in endowment assets. The final NCSE report may be purchased online. As the report is a NACUBO online research product, one paid subscription to the NCSE will allow all your staff to login and view the full study results.
Staff at participating institutions have complimentary access to the final report. If your institution participated and you need assistance with complimentary access, please contact the NACUBO research staff.
Director, Research and Policy Analysis
- Comments on Form 1098-T Reporting Due Soon
- New ITIN Procedures For Certifying Acceptance Agents and International Students
- Higher Education Community Offers Comments on Web Accessibility Proposal
- ON-DEMAND: The CBO's Role in Diversity and Inclusion on Campus
- ON-DEMAND: The Clery Act: Strategic Planning to Mitigate Institutional Risk
- ON-DEMAND: Title IX: Key Issues Surrounding Institutional Compliance
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: Two Different Perspectives