Purchase the 2011 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments Final Report
February 24, 2012
The 2011 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments (NCSE) final report provides more than 50 data tables that show endowment returns, asset allocations, governance, and other issues for 823 U.S. college and university endowments. They represent over $408 billion in endowment assets. The final NCSE report may be purchased online. As the report is a NACUBO online research product, one paid subscription to the NCSE will allow all your staff to login and view the full study results.
Staff at participating institutions have complimentary access to the final report. If your institution participated and you need assistance with complimentary access, please contact the NACUBO research staff.
Director, Research and Policy Analysis
- NACUBO and FASB Discuss Grant Revenue Recognition
- ED Proposes Auditing Safeguards Rule Compliance
- NACUBO and ACE to Negotiate Rates for Use of Music on Campus
- WEBCAST: NACUBO Live! 2017 Higher Education Accounting Forum
May 7-9, 2017
- WEBCAST: Update to Strategic Financial Analysis in Higher Education, 7th Edition: Corrections and Clarifications
Thursday, May 25, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Results of the 2016 NACUBO Tuition Discounting Study
Wednesday, May 31, 2017 1:00 PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: How to Budget for Technology That Aligns with Institutional Goals
- ON-DEMAND: What’s Happening in Student Financial Services?
- ON-DEMAND: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO