Purchase the 2011 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments Final Report
February 24, 2012
The 2011 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments (NCSE) final report provides more than 50 data tables that show endowment returns, asset allocations, governance, and other issues for 823 U.S. college and university endowments. They represent over $408 billion in endowment assets. The final NCSE report may be purchased online. As the report is a NACUBO online research product, one paid subscription to the NCSE will allow all your staff to login and view the full study results.
Staff at participating institutions have complimentary access to the final report. If your institution participated and you need assistance with complimentary access, please contact the NACUBO research staff.
Director, Research and Policy Analysis
- NACUBO Expresses Concerns with ED Proposal to Expand Federal Financial Responsibility Rules
- IRS Proposes Modifications to 1098-T Reporting
- ED Policy to Require Annual Student Aid Compliance Audits Beginning FY17
- 2016 Intermediate Accounting and Reporting Fall
October 24-25, 2016
- ON-DEMAND: The CBO's Role in Diversity and Inclusion on Campus
- ON-DEMAND: The Clery Act: Strategic Planning to Mitigate Institutional Risk
- ON-DEMAND: Title IX: Key Issues Surrounding Institutional Compliance
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: Two Different Perspectives