Purchase the 2011 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments Final Report
February 24, 2012
The 2011 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments (NCSE) final report provides more than 50 data tables that show endowment returns, asset allocations, governance, and other issues for 823 U.S. college and university endowments. They represent over $408 billion in endowment assets. The final NCSE report may be purchased online. As the report is a NACUBO online research product, one paid subscription to the NCSE will allow all your staff to login and view the full study results.
Staff at participating institutions have complimentary access to the final report. If your institution participated and you need assistance with complimentary access, please contact the NACUBO research staff.
Director, Research and Policy Analysis
- Broad Coalition Presses for Expansion of Employer-Provided Tuition Benefits
- New GASB Standard Tackles Fiduciary Activities
- New Report Details Charitable Giving to Colleges and Universities
- WEBCAST: Planning Components of Civil Discourse
Wednesday, March 15, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: NACUBO Live! 2017 Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
- ON-DEMAND: Compliance Challenges for the New EPA Hazardous Waste Rule
- ON-DEMAND: The ROI of Student Success: Practical Considerations for Measuring and Conveying the Financial Value of Student Support Services
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Student Financial Services Conference