Purchase the 2005 NACUBO Tuition Discounting Study Results: Now Available Online!
September 29, 2006
The 2005 NACUBO Tuition Discounting Study Results are now available for purchase. For the first time this year, NACUBO’s Tuition Discounting Study results are available online through NACUBO's new Online Research portal. With the purchase of this electronic publication, your entire institution will have access to the results. To purchase the online publication, please visit the NACUBO bookstore. If you have questions about the study or the purchase of the online product, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This year, 426 independent four-year institutions participated in the survey, with almost 90 percent of participating institutions providing three years of data, and more than half providing 10 years of data. The main components to the online results include: the summary results, which provide a complete set of tables from the 2005 NACUBO Tuition Discounting Survey; a main PowerPoint presentation, which provides graphical charts primarily on institutions providing 10 years of data; and a customizable PowerPoint presentation, designed to allow institutions to enter their own data and compare their institution’s data with that of their peer institutions.
For selected results from the 2005 study, see the online exclusive, “A Current Look at Tuition Discounting" (available to NACUBO members only).
- NACUBO Responds to White House College Affordability Plans
- Recommendations for Completing Form 1098-T
- Preliminary Results Show that College and University Endowments Returned 11.7 Percent in FY13
- 2014 Intermediate Accounting and Reporting - Winter
January 27-28, 2014
- 2014 Endowment and Debt Management Forum
February 5-7, 2014
- 2014 Facilities and Administrative Rates - Long Form
March 3-5, 2014
- WEBCAST: Developing a Market-Informed Approach to Tuition Pricing
Thursday, December 12, 2013 1:00 PM ET
- WEBCAST: How Behavioral Changes Helped Cut Energy Usage in Half
Wednesday, December 18, 2013 1:00 PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: The Process Necessary to Complete a Successful Implementation
- ON-DEMAND: OD: Responsibility Center Management: How Innovations Have Changed the Nature of RCM
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis