Purchase the 2005 NACUBO Tuition Discounting Study Results: Now Available Online!
September 29, 2006
The 2005 NACUBO Tuition Discounting Study Results are now available for purchase. For the first time this year, NACUBO’s Tuition Discounting Study results are available online through NACUBO's new Online Research portal. With the purchase of this electronic publication, your entire institution will have access to the results. To purchase the online publication, please visit the NACUBO bookstore. If you have questions about the study or the purchase of the online product, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This year, 426 independent four-year institutions participated in the survey, with almost 90 percent of participating institutions providing three years of data, and more than half providing 10 years of data. The main components to the online results include: the summary results, which provide a complete set of tables from the 2005 NACUBO Tuition Discounting Survey; a main PowerPoint presentation, which provides graphical charts primarily on institutions providing 10 years of data; and a customizable PowerPoint presentation, designed to allow institutions to enter their own data and compare their institution’s data with that of their peer institutions.
For selected results from the 2005 study, see the online exclusive, “A Current Look at Tuition Discounting" (available to NACUBO members only).
- NACUBO Expresses Concerns with ED Proposal to Expand Federal Financial Responsibility Rules
- IRS Proposes Modifications to 1098-T Reporting
- ED Policy to Require Annual Student Aid Compliance Audits Beginning FY17
- 2016 Planning and Budgeting Forum
September 19-20, 2016
- 2016 Big Opportunities for Small Institutions
September 20-21, 2016
- 2016 Tax Forum
September 25-27, 2016
- ON-DEMAND: The CBO's Role in Diversity and Inclusion on Campus
- ON-DEMAND: The Clery Act: Strategic Planning to Mitigate Institutional Risk
- ON-DEMAND: Title IX: Key Issues Surrounding Institutional Compliance
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: Two Different Perspectives