Purchase the 2005 NACUBO Tuition Discounting Study Results: Now Available Online!
September 29, 2006
The 2005 NACUBO Tuition Discounting Study Results are now available for purchase. For the first time this year, NACUBO’s Tuition Discounting Study results are available online through NACUBO's new Online Research portal. With the purchase of this electronic publication, your entire institution will have access to the results. To purchase the online publication, please visit the NACUBO bookstore. If you have questions about the study or the purchase of the online product, send an email to: email@example.com.
This year, 426 independent four-year institutions participated in the survey, with almost 90 percent of participating institutions providing three years of data, and more than half providing 10 years of data. The main components to the online results include: the summary results, which provide a complete set of tables from the 2005 NACUBO Tuition Discounting Survey; a main PowerPoint presentation, which provides graphical charts primarily on institutions providing 10 years of data; and a customizable PowerPoint presentation, designed to allow institutions to enter their own data and compare their institution’s data with that of their peer institutions.
For selected results from the 2005 study, see the online exclusive, “A Current Look at Tuition Discounting" (available to NACUBO members only).
- ED Publishes Proposed Rules on Cash Management
- IPEDS Considers Improving Finance Survey
- Guidance Available on Title IX Coordinator Role
- 2015 CAO and CBO Collaborations
August 3-4, 2015
- 2015 Planning and Budgeting Forum
September 28-29, 2015
- 2015 Tax Forum
October 25-27, 2015
- ON-DEMAND: Lessons Learned in Communicating Financial Information Effectively
- ON-DEMAND: Corporate Sponsorships: Getting it Right
- ON-DEMAND: Analytics that Support Planning, Budgeting, and Results
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis