Privatization of Public Education Survey – Deadline Wednesday, June 7
May 25, 2006
NACUBO, with the guidance of the NACUBO Research Universities Council, has launched a critical study intended to identify emerging trends in funding and management of public research universities. All public research-extensive universities have been asked to complete the survey in order to gain a better understanding of the varied relationships between public institutions of higher learning and their state. We believe that 100% participation is crucial and ask for your participation in this survey effort.
All primary representatives from public research-extensive universities should have already received an email with instructions on how to complete the survey.
If you have any questions about the survey, please contact Marta Perez Drake, Director, Constituent Services for Research & Comprehensive/Doctoral Institutions, at 202.861.2519 or via e-mail.
Your support is very much appreciated.
- Comments on Form 1098-T Reporting Due Soon
- New ITIN Procedures For Certifying Acceptance Agents and International Students
- Higher Education Community Offers Comments on Web Accessibility Proposal
- 2016 Intermediate Accounting and Reporting Fall
October 24-25, 2016
- ON-DEMAND: The CBO's Role in Diversity and Inclusion on Campus
- ON-DEMAND: The Clery Act: Strategic Planning to Mitigate Institutional Risk
- ON-DEMAND: Title IX: Key Issues Surrounding Institutional Compliance
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: Two Different Perspectives