Privatization of Public Education Survey – Deadline Wednesday, June 7
May 25, 2006
NACUBO, with the guidance of the NACUBO Research Universities Council, has launched a critical study intended to identify emerging trends in funding and management of public research universities. All public research-extensive universities have been asked to complete the survey in order to gain a better understanding of the varied relationships between public institutions of higher learning and their state. We believe that 100% participation is crucial and ask for your participation in this survey effort.
All primary representatives from public research-extensive universities should have already received an email with instructions on how to complete the survey.
If you have any questions about the survey, please contact Marta Perez Drake, Director, Constituent Services for Research & Comprehensive/Doctoral Institutions, at 202.861.2519 or via e-mail.
Your support is very much appreciated.
- Federal Education Budget Limited by Spending Caps
- Lawmakers Ease 1098-T Penalty Enforcement
- EPA Announces Athletic Conferences With Most Green Power
- 2015 CAO and CBO Collaborations
August 3-4, 2015
- 2015 Planning and Budgeting Forum
September 28-29, 2015
- 2015 Tax Forum
October 25-27, 2015
- WEBCAST: Developing Your Campus Distance Learning Strategy
Wednesday, August 12, 2015 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
Wednesday, September 9, 2015 12:00PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: A Just-in-Time Webcast to Explain FASB’s NFP Reporting Proposal
- ON-DEMAND: Decoding ED's Cash Management Proposal
- ON-DEMAND: Corporate Sponsorships: Getting it Right
- ON-DEMAND: Analytics that Support Planning, Budgeting, and Results
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis