Privatization of Public Education Survey – Deadline Wednesday, June 7
May 25, 2006
NACUBO, with the guidance of the NACUBO Research Universities Council, has launched a critical study intended to identify emerging trends in funding and management of public research universities. All public research-extensive universities have been asked to complete the survey in order to gain a better understanding of the varied relationships between public institutions of higher learning and their state. We believe that 100% participation is crucial and ask for your participation in this survey effort.
All primary representatives from public research-extensive universities should have already received an email with instructions on how to complete the survey.
If you have any questions about the survey, please contact Marta Perez Drake, Director, Constituent Services for Research & Comprehensive/Doctoral Institutions, at 202.861.2519 or via e-mail.
Your support is very much appreciated.
- NACUBO Statement on Endowment Inquiry
- NACUBO Urges One-Year Postponement of Changes to 1098-T Reporting Requirements
- GASB Addresses Asset Retirement Obligations and Seeks Field Testers
- 2016 Higher Education Accounting Forum
April 10-12, 2016
- 2016 CAO and CBO Collaborations
August 1-2, 2016
- 2016 Planning and Budgeting Forum
September 19-20, 2016
- WEBCAST: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
Monday, February 22, 2016 12:00pm ET
- WEBCAST: Responsibility Center Management: Two Different Perspectives
Thursday, March 17, 2016 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Title IX: Key Issues Surrounding Institutional Compliance
Wednesday, April 20, 2016 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: The Clery Act: Strategic Planning to Mitigate Institutional Risk
Thursday, May 26, 2016 1:00PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Results of the 2015 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis