Privatization of Public Education Survey – Deadline Wednesday, June 7
May 25, 2006
NACUBO, with the guidance of the NACUBO Research Universities Council, has launched a critical study intended to identify emerging trends in funding and management of public research universities. All public research-extensive universities have been asked to complete the survey in order to gain a better understanding of the varied relationships between public institutions of higher learning and their state. We believe that 100% participation is crucial and ask for your participation in this survey effort.
All primary representatives from public research-extensive universities should have already received an email with instructions on how to complete the survey.
If you have any questions about the survey, please contact Marta Perez Drake, Director, Constituent Services for Research & Comprehensive/Doctoral Institutions, at 202.861.2519 or via e-mail.
Your support is very much appreciated.
- Associations Respond to DACA and DREAM Act Concerns
- Congress Makes Changes to GI Bill Education Benefits
- CFPB Report Criticizes Campus Banking Agreements
- 2017 Intermediate Accounting and Reporting - Winter
January 23-24, 2017
- 2017 Endowment and Debt Management Forum
February 1-3, 2017
- WEBCAST: NACUBO Live! Results of the 2016 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments
Thursday, February 2, 2017 9:15AM ET
- WEBCAST: Compliance Challenges for the New EPA Hazardous Waste Rule
Tuesday, February 7, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
Thursday, February 9, 2017 12:00PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: The ROI of Student Success: Practical Considerations for Measuring and Conveying the Financial Value of Student Support Services
- ON-DEMAND: The CBO's Role in Diversity and Inclusion on Campus