Preliminary Results Show that College and University Endowments Returned 11.7 Percent in FY13
November 7, 2013
College and university endowments had a net investment return of 11.7 percent in fiscal year 2013, according to preliminary data from the NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments. The FY13 preliminary results are based on data from 461 college and university endowments and affiliated foundations that have submitted full or partial data to the 2013 NCSE as of October 2013. Complete data from the survey, which is expected to include full information from more than 800 institutions, will be released in late January 2013.
A press release with more details about the preliminary FY13 results is now available.
Director, Research and Policy Analysis
- Broad Coalition Presses for Expansion of Employer-Provided Tuition Benefits
- New GASB Standard Tackles Fiduciary Activities
- New Report Details Charitable Giving to Colleges and Universities
- WEBCAST: Planning Components of Civil Discourse
Wednesday, March 15, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: NACUBO Live! 2017 Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
- ON-DEMAND: Compliance Challenges for the New EPA Hazardous Waste Rule
- ON-DEMAND: The ROI of Student Success: Practical Considerations for Measuring and Conveying the Financial Value of Student Support Services
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Student Financial Services Conference