Preliminary Results Show that College and University Endowments Returned 11.7 Percent in FY13
November 7, 2013
College and university endowments had a net investment return of 11.7 percent in fiscal year 2013, according to preliminary data from the NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments. The FY13 preliminary results are based on data from 461 college and university endowments and affiliated foundations that have submitted full or partial data to the 2013 NCSE as of October 2013. Complete data from the survey, which is expected to include full information from more than 800 institutions, will be released in late January 2013.
A press release with more details about the preliminary FY13 results is now available.
Director, Research and Policy Analysis
- NACUBO Expresses Concerns with ED Proposal to Expand Federal Financial Responsibility Rules
- IRS Proposes Modifications to 1098-T Reporting
- ED Policy to Require Annual Student Aid Compliance Audits Beginning FY17
- 2016 Intermediate Accounting and Reporting Fall
October 24-25, 2016
- ON-DEMAND: The CBO's Role in Diversity and Inclusion on Campus
- ON-DEMAND: The Clery Act: Strategic Planning to Mitigate Institutional Risk
- ON-DEMAND: Title IX: Key Issues Surrounding Institutional Compliance
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: Two Different Perspectives