Preliminary Results Show that College and University Endowments Returned 11.7 Percent in FY13
November 7, 2013
College and university endowments had a net investment return of 11.7 percent in fiscal year 2013, according to preliminary data from the NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments. The FY13 preliminary results are based on data from 461 college and university endowments and affiliated foundations that have submitted full or partial data to the 2013 NCSE as of October 2013. Complete data from the survey, which is expected to include full information from more than 800 institutions, will be released in late January 2013.
A press release with more details about the preliminary FY13 results is now available.
Director, Research and Policy Analysis
- Senator Releases Survey Results on Sexual Assault
- ED Unveils 2014 College Cost Watch Lists
- Inflation-Adjusted Net Tuition Revenue at Private Institutions Flat
- ON-DEMAND: Call the Internal Consultants: Lessons from Business Practice Improvement
- ON-DEMAND: FASB's Proposed NFP Reporting Changes
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Global Operations Support and Compliance Forum
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis