NACUBO and Commonfund Institute Launch the 2011 NCSE Survey
September 6, 2011
The third annual NACUBO–Commonfund Study of Endowments (NCSE) was launched in September. The NCSE is the largest and most comprehensive annual study of endowment assets held by public and private, non-profit colleges and universities. The study examines endowments’ investment performance, asset allocation, spending policies, and governance. Information about the 2011 NCSE was sent to institutional representatives at roughly 1,000 colleges and universities in the United States and Canada.
To find to find the name of your institution’s NCSE representative, or to get more information about the 2011 survey, please contact the NCSE staff. The full 2011 NCSE final report is scheduled to be released in February 2012.
Director, Research and Policy Analysis
- NACUBO Expresses Concerns with ED Proposal to Expand Federal Financial Responsibility Rules
- IRS Proposes Modifications to 1098-T Reporting
- ED Policy to Require Annual Student Aid Compliance Audits Beginning FY17
- 2016 Intermediate Accounting and Reporting Fall
October 24-25, 2016
- ON-DEMAND: The CBO's Role in Diversity and Inclusion on Campus
- ON-DEMAND: The Clery Act: Strategic Planning to Mitigate Institutional Risk
- ON-DEMAND: Title IX: Key Issues Surrounding Institutional Compliance
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: Two Different Perspectives