NACUBO and Commonfund Institute Launch the 2011 NCSE Survey
September 6, 2011
The third annual NACUBO–Commonfund Study of Endowments (NCSE) was launched in September. The NCSE is the largest and most comprehensive annual study of endowment assets held by public and private, non-profit colleges and universities. The study examines endowments’ investment performance, asset allocation, spending policies, and governance. Information about the 2011 NCSE was sent to institutional representatives at roughly 1,000 colleges and universities in the United States and Canada.
To find to find the name of your institution’s NCSE representative, or to get more information about the 2011 survey, please contact the NCSE staff. The full 2011 NCSE final report is scheduled to be released in February 2012.
Director, Research and Policy Analysis
- Final Report for the 2016 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments is Now Available
- What Did I Miss? February 28-March 20, 2017
- ACA Repeal Moves Forward as House Republicans Unveil Their Health Care Replacement Plan
- WEBCAST: Innovative Ways to Fund and Launch Online Degree Programs
Tuesday, March 28, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
Friday, March 31, 2017 12:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: How to Budget for Technology That Aligns with Institutional Goals
Thursday, April 20, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Update to Strategic Financial Analysis for Higher Education, 7th Edition: Corrections, Clarifications, and Consistency of Application
Monday, May 22, 2017 1:00PM ET