NACUBO and Commonfund Institute Launch the 2011 NCSE Survey
September 6, 2011
The third annual NACUBO–Commonfund Study of Endowments (NCSE) was launched in September. The NCSE is the largest and most comprehensive annual study of endowment assets held by public and private, non-profit colleges and universities. The study examines endowments’ investment performance, asset allocation, spending policies, and governance. Information about the 2011 NCSE was sent to institutional representatives at roughly 1,000 colleges and universities in the United States and Canada.
To find to find the name of your institution’s NCSE representative, or to get more information about the 2011 survey, please contact the NCSE staff. The full 2011 NCSE final report is scheduled to be released in February 2012.
Director, Research and Policy Analysis
- College Endowments Average -1.9 Percent Return in FY16, But Endowment Spending Continues to Rise
- Preparing for a Game-Changing Era
- Some Football Players at Private Institutions are Employees, NLRB Says
- WEBCAST: Planning Components of Civil Discourse
Wednesday, March 15, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: NACUBO Live! 2017 Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
- ON-DEMAND: Compliance Challenges for the New EPA Hazardous Waste Rule
- ON-DEMAND: The ROI of Student Success: Practical Considerations for Measuring and Conveying the Financial Value of Student Support Services
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Student Financial Services Conference