NACUBO and Commonfund Institute Launch the 2010 NCSE Survey
September 17, 2010
The second annual NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments (NCSE) was launched in September. The NCSE is the combined study of higher education endowments. Previously, both organizations conducted separate studies of educational endowments' investment performance, asset allocation, and governance.. Information about the 2010 NCSE was sent to institutional representatives at roughly 1,300 colleges and universities in the United States and Canada.
To find to find the name of your institution's NCSE representative, or to get more information about the survey, please contact Ken Redd, NACUBO staff. Results of the 2010 NCSE will be released at the 2011 NACUBO Endowment Forum in New York City.
Director, Research and Policy Analysis
- NACUBO and FASB Discuss Grant Revenue Recognition
- ED Proposes Auditing Safeguards Rule Compliance
- NACUBO and ACE to Negotiate Rates for Use of Music on Campus
- WEBCAST: NACUBO Live! 2017 Higher Education Accounting Forum
May 7-9, 2017
- WEBCAST: Update to Strategic Financial Analysis in Higher Education, 7th Edition: Corrections and Clarifications
Thursday, May 25, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Results of the 2016 NACUBO Tuition Discounting Study
Wednesday, May 31, 2017 1:00 PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: How to Budget for Technology That Aligns with Institutional Goals
- ON-DEMAND: What’s Happening in Student Financial Services?
- ON-DEMAND: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO