NACUBO and Commonfund Institute Launch the 2010 NCSE Survey
September 17, 2010
The second annual NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments (NCSE) was launched in September. The NCSE is the combined study of higher education endowments. Previously, both organizations conducted separate studies of educational endowments' investment performance, asset allocation, and governance.. Information about the 2010 NCSE was sent to institutional representatives at roughly 1,300 colleges and universities in the United States and Canada.
To find to find the name of your institution's NCSE representative, or to get more information about the survey, please contact Ken Redd, NACUBO staff. Results of the 2010 NCSE will be released at the 2011 NACUBO Endowment Forum in New York City.
Director, Research and Policy Analysis
- Comments on Form 1098-T Reporting Due Soon
- New ITIN Procedures For Certifying Acceptance Agents and International Students
- Higher Education Community Offers Comments on Web Accessibility Proposal
- ON-DEMAND: The CBO's Role in Diversity and Inclusion on Campus
- ON-DEMAND: The Clery Act: Strategic Planning to Mitigate Institutional Risk
- ON-DEMAND: Title IX: Key Issues Surrounding Institutional Compliance
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: Two Different Perspectives