NACUBO and Commonfund Institute Launch the 2010 NCSE Survey
September 17, 2010
The second annual NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments (NCSE) was launched in September. The NCSE is the combined study of higher education endowments. Previously, both organizations conducted separate studies of educational endowments' investment performance, asset allocation, and governance.. Information about the 2010 NCSE was sent to institutional representatives at roughly 1,300 colleges and universities in the United States and Canada.
To find to find the name of your institution's NCSE representative, or to get more information about the survey, please contact Ken Redd, NACUBO staff. Results of the 2010 NCSE will be released at the 2011 NACUBO Endowment Forum in New York City.
Director, Research and Policy Analysis
- Senator Releases Survey Results on Sexual Assault
- ED Unveils 2014 College Cost Watch Lists
- Inflation-Adjusted Net Tuition Revenue at Private Institutions Flat
- ON-DEMAND: Call the Internal Consultants: Lessons from Business Practice Improvement
- ON-DEMAND: FASB's Proposed NFP Reporting Changes
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Global Operations Support and Compliance Forum
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis