NACUBO and Commonfund Institute Launch the 2010 NCSE Survey
September 17, 2010
The second annual NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments (NCSE) was launched in September. The NCSE is the combined study of higher education endowments. Previously, both organizations conducted separate studies of educational endowments' investment performance, asset allocation, and governance.. Information about the 2010 NCSE was sent to institutional representatives at roughly 1,300 colleges and universities in the United States and Canada.
To find to find the name of your institution's NCSE representative, or to get more information about the survey, please contact Ken Redd, NACUBO staff. Results of the 2010 NCSE will be released at the 2011 NACUBO Endowment Forum in New York City.
Director, Research and Policy Analysis
- Broad Coalition Presses for Expansion of Employer-Provided Tuition Benefits
- New GASB Standard Tackles Fiduciary Activities
- New Report Details Charitable Giving to Colleges and Universities
- WEBCAST: Planning Components of Civil Discourse
Wednesday, March 15, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: NACUBO Live! 2017 Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
- ON-DEMAND: Compliance Challenges for the New EPA Hazardous Waste Rule
- ON-DEMAND: The ROI of Student Success: Practical Considerations for Measuring and Conveying the Financial Value of Student Support Services
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Student Financial Services Conference